Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda Muller light offer (5 for £1) finishes tmorrow so get stocked up!!!!

So impressed with Aldis...

....fat free yoghurts! I would go even as far to say they are nicer than mullerlights! They are so creamy, please confirm that they are free for me?! They are only 29p a pot too!

It is this one...?

Aldi Stores Brooklea, Light, Virtually Fat Free Raspberry & Blackberry Yogurt 100g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

yep thats the one!!!! Thanks they are absolutly lush and so much cheaper that mullers/morrisons own brand!

oo yum...may have to try those! ive been having the shape zero ones mostly as i love the creamy yogs.

We dont have an Aldis close to me. :(....feel that Im missing out and the frozen foods place too!

They don't have that yogurt at my Aldi's, I always go along hopeful but it's never there.:( I also heard they do flavoured Quark but again I've never found it. The cottage cheese is good and free too even though it only says low fat. There are some really good finds there. They do a flavoured couscous which is only 1/2 or 1 syn per box with 2 packets in side. It's a decent amount too not like Ainsleys. :giggle: Oh and my children and husband love the chocolate crunch cereal which is only 99p, not for SW but a bargain for a 'special' cereal.

I think I'll ask in the shop if they can stock some of the yogurts for me!

omg this is a fab one!!!
morrisons.....fibre plus boxes of 4,both varieties BOGOF!!!!!!!
how happy-and stocked up-am i right now!!!!

also asda has the quorn lamb style grill and the steak ones for £1 in the chillers.

omg this is a fab one!!!

also asda has the quorn lamb style grill and the steak ones for £1 in the chillers.

Dammit! Why didn't I walk down the cereal isle yesterday when I was in Morrisons?!!

omg this is a fab one!!!

Both great deals!! Good find!!XXX

I think it's only that one mentioned and the big tub of natural yogurt. Some of the ones that say very low fat actually aren't free, 2-3 syns each.:eek: Have a look at them online but I think it's just those two.

Sorry Circes I'm not sure whether they're veggie friendly.

Sainsbury's have Southern Style Quorn Burgers for £1 (Box of 4)

Back