Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi Krupskaya, could you tell me how many syns the tesco reduced fat hoummos is please?

Hi Gladys, reduced fat houmus is 1.5 syns per level tablespoon. X

Morrisons

Morrisons has the nets of 6 Babybel (light, regular and cheddar) for £1.

On the labels of mine there is a special offer code for a free spacehopper with 4 codes. So buy 4, enter the codes online at Mini Babybel - Claim your free spacehopper, and a free spacehopper will be yours. No postage to pay either!

Great for BodyMagic! :) xx

Muller Lights 12 for £3 @ Tesco

Sorry if you already spotted this but tesco have Muller Light Yogurts 12 for £3 at the moment rather than 6 for £3!

A couple are still 6 for £3 but most are in the 12 offer. :D

This has been really great - I had no idea ready meals could be so low in syns and I've been avoiding them all this time. This could make the diet so much easier for me as I seem to spend all my time standing in the kitchen chopping either fruit or veg.

tesco have 8pk fat free activia's £2.95 or 2 for £3!!

Bargain! Good if you fancy a change from mullerlights!

Thanks Henna, I looooove Activia Fat Free, can't imagine going back to mullers now I've tried them. Off to Tesco later so will stock up.

What a fabulous thread. Didn't realise I could get ready meals at such low syns. I am same as you Wizichik I always seem to be stood in the kitchen chopping and cooking every night. Usually end up making pasta n sauce on my lazy days but could do with some variety need to go shopping and stock some in the freezer.

Morrisons -

1% milk - 4 pints = 50p

Cherry Tomatoes, baby button mushrooms, salad onions - all 50p a pack

Babybels x 6 = £1 per pack - includes lights

buy 4 get 4 free on Mullerlights - so 8 for £2.08

Diet coke/Coke zero - 3 bottles (2 litres) for the price of 2 - works out just over £1 per bottle.

4 Chicken Fillets - large packs - £6 each - or 2 for £7!!!! saving £5!!! *bargain alert*

Oh and Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars are still BOGOF!!!! i got another 6 boxes!!!! :D

Back