Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Oh no. have had tesco frozen fruit which was ok, and i always consider Sainsbury's to be better quality. I wouln't just eat frozen fruit as fruit on its own, as it does go watery. Have been using for recipes and seems to be ok. Will let you know what i think of them as i use them. I got cherries and blueberries.

Oh, ours didn't have those in. The Ocado ones are fab and stay whole which is how I eat them with yoghurt for my breakfast.

Haven't read back the last pages, but in case its not been mentioned, Asda's have 4 pack Branston Baked beans on at just £1 - so real bargain!!

Sainsburs Quorn mince and chicken pieces now HALF PRICE just 83p a pack :) freezer now stocked up on mince :)

not food related but useful if you are needing a smaller bra as you lose weight...I bought a bra from Primark last week and its the most comfortable one i've ever had....t-shirt style bra £4....they go up to F cup....really I bought it as a 'make do' until I get to target...but it was a really great buy...several different styles in bigger cup sizes too:)

dont know if poundland stock is on a national basis or different per store but today i picked up 24 oxo cubes for £1

was the one in connswater but you could try yorkgate

was in the one in Anne street and they had them also!

Asda has stopped doing the £1 Quorn steaks around here. Gone up to £2.18 now! I really enjoyed eating those lots but won't be buying them at full price.

morrisons have 4pack tinned tomatoes BOGOF....also mullers buy 4 get 4 free....buy 2 tins branston beans get 2 free....and packets of pasta BOGOF

Aldi has baking potatoes (lovely ones!) 2.5kg for 59p!!!!!!!!!!!
And their tinned chopped tomatoes are down to 33p.

Back