Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

This is such a long thread I only went back a few pages so apologise if these offers have already been shared.

The new Shape Delight (choc, white choc & toffee) are 2 for £1.50 (that's 8 pots) in Sainsbugs. They also have the Coco Rocks cereal bars 2 for £2.50 but ......... they're even cheaper in Morrisons - BOGOF at £1.65.

Aldi offers on Thursday - Stanley Heat Keeper Food Flask for £4:99 - keeps food hot for up to 6 hours

Good for work lunches!

Also Lidl for 6-pack muller light for £1:20

Last edited:
Sainsbury's have packs of Low Low cheese on offer, BOGOF £2.05 :) 42g of this is a Healthy B choice and its yummy yummy !

Sorry if this has already been posted but thought it might be useful ;)

OMG, I was hoping they'd be about 3 syns each, and I was gonna treat myself to some this week. I think I'd rather stick to Muller Lite with Options mixed in!!

Kirsty

I never thought of mixing options in!! Do you do it to the vanilla one? Is it nice?? xx

After all the confusion over these, finally went to Sainsburys, and they are BOGOF, not 2 for a £1!

Not quite such a good deal but still not bad.

My OH bought some in co-op and he thinks they were 80 something pence, so effectively half price in there
0D9B1154-9FCD-46BB-B2B6-BC45619F1222_Spec2_v1_m56577569833940678.jpg

have looked everywhere for these and cant find them :( so just wondered,you know you can get the small packs of these animal biscuits,whats the synnage on those .really craving them now lol

Last edited:
I never thought of mixing options in!! Do you do it to the vanilla one? Is it nice?? xx

Ooops, I didn't mean Muller Light, I meant natural yoghurt (fat free, of course).

I like it, although some people may not like the texture as it's a bit gritty.

I need to try mixing in the white choc options to yoghurt as apparently that's really good!

Kirsty x

Ooops, I didn't mean Muller Light, I meant natural yoghurt (fat free, of course).

I like it, although some people may not like the texture as it's a bit gritty.

I need to try mixing in the white choc options to yoghurt as apparently that's really good!

Kirsty x

White chocolate options is nice, i have it a lot although it is a bit thick for me! Thats why i got excited about mullers, could give it a go i suppose!! xx

snackajacks 2 packs of 6 for £3.00 in tescos
activia yoghurts 8 pack bogoff £2.85 and they have fat free ones in the offer
tescos

:)

I went to morrisons on monday and they had Pasta n sauce buy 3 get 3 free. Unsure if this offer is still on or if im telling you something you already know. But my cupboards are stocked up :D Hope this helps and I love this thread, I always check before shopping now:) xxx

Back