Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

i got ww crisps the salt vinegar ones and ww jam in poundland, also heron has mugshots 3 for a £1

I know this isnt something that we can eat but I dont know if there are those of you with families/hubs/partners that arent on the diet but Tescos* are doing MullerCorners - including fruit, crunchies and cereal ones.. 10 for £3!! they are usually 62p each so a massive bargain!

*I did the shop online, so I don't know if it is a store thing aswell or just online

Don't know if this is maybe as the offer is possibly changing tomorrow (I know they run offers Thursdays & Sundays) but anyway, just called into Aldi for some coke & saw they have some great veg offers, Cauliflowers, Sweetheart Cabbage, Salad Potatoes, Beetroot, Parsnips all for just 39p - bargains!!!

Morrisons have also got the WW fat free yoghurts on offer for 75p a 4 pack. I got the dessert ones yummy, unsure about the toffee apple one tho gave that to the Bf :D See I do share! lol xxx

Pineapples. whole in asda are £1 at the moment !! Mmmm

Hi, not sure if this is of use to anyone as it finishes today but here is a code for Jd williams (might work on associated websites too eg. simply be but not 100% sure) for 25% off.

XAWJ3 - 25% off your order, valid until 30/09/2010!

Hope it is of use to someone.

H2 x

Booksdirectbargains have - "Slimming World, world of flavours" for £5.99.

Just bought one as always wanted one but didnt want to pay double digits for one. Cant wait for it to arrive. I need some new inspiration!

x

seriously LOVE LOVE love the schezwan beef from this book! that alone is worth paying the £5.99!

ive actually got that book at the moment returning it to the library tommorow after copying all the recipies i want to try. :)

Magical elves are in co-op at 3 for 50p. At 3.5 Syns they make scrummy treats.

ooooooo are they the ones with the popping candy in them

I think Branston beans are the tastiest lol. Im waiting for them to be on offer somewhere! Crosse n Blackwell are on offer 4 for a £ in Iceland i think :)

Back