Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

just tryed these today kins velvet crunch
king-velvet-crunch-tsc1.jpg
only 4 syns (i think) available in thai sweet chilli, sea salt and vinegar and cheddar cheese and onion and 6pk in tesco for a £1 :D

Thanks for this - I will pop in on my way home tonight from work and stock up. I have only just tried mugshots and love them!

The free ones are the sweet and sour, tomato and herb and chicken. The Thai flavour is 1/2 syn and the cheese flavour is 2.

They're a life saver for me for quick lunches, as a supply teacher I can be phoned at 8am to go and cover - I can just grab one of these and an apple and my lunch is sorted!

Thanks for the heads up on the offer!

Glad you pointed this out actually, I bought a couple of boxes earlier and checked my reciept after reading this - and I got mine for 95p a box too :D They are meant to be 2 boxes for £3. I wonder how long it will be until someone notices?

i just got that too,must be an error surley.wish i picked up more now.i did have 4 boxes and thinking i was being good i put 2 back thinking ,im not spending £6 on cereal bars, damm,might go back tomorrow.

Fibre plus bars Morissons price error

Me too! Till took £1.68 off instead of 50 odd pence!

just sent hubby to morrisons and the fibre plus are going through cheap here too!
shelf says 2 for £3....bought 4 and reciept says 4 x kellogs fibre plus = 7.16......then it says special k offer - £3.36....so 95p a pack :) woo hoo!!
he went back and got some more after confirming it went through at that price!!
wonder how long it'll take them to notice they've obviously put wrong offer on it!

pasta and sauce also buy 3 get 3 free still.

oh i went to morrisons and forgot to get the fibre plus bars!!

did get the buy 3 get 3 free pasta n sauce.
also buy 1 get 2 free on tinned chopped tomatoes

in the 99p store they have mugshots, savory rice and pasta n sauce on 2 for 99p.

iceland have the oatso simple boxes of 12 original for just £1 at the moment.

Asda 6 pack of Muller lights £2 each or 2 for £3 had a few delivered last night so my fridge is jam packed!

Excellent, thank you!!!

I just came on here to ask for yoghurt offers!!

xx

Excellent, thank you!!!

I just came on here to ask for yoghurt offers!!

xx

asda also still have the activia snack pots for 20p each too hun x

In my local Aldi today they had a load of offers on fruit and veg in addition to their Super 6. I got a pack of 3 large courgettes for 49p, also a pack of 3 mixed peppers for about 60p and a pack of kiwi for about 40p (all half price). They weren't reduced to clear and there were a load of other types of fruit and veg included in it.

Not sure if it was local to that store in particular but it didn't look like it would be.

asda also still have the activia snack pots for 20p each too hun x

thanks hun!! I will have a little scout at ASDA later then, maybe go crazy and get a bit of both!! lol xx

Back