Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda is selling cases of 12 tins of chick peas / 12 tins of tomatoes for £3.00.

I'm eating so much chick pea salad now, I could fart for Britain.

Morrisons are doing (certainly in my shop) eight packs of tuna for £4.99 and I also got the Special K offer on the fibre plus - although they werent showing as 2 for £3, just priced at 1.74 a packet.

Asda has the Green Giant Corn Nibblets (bigger tins) 2 for £1.00.

Crabsticks are .80p, normally £1.00.

Onken Vanilla yogurt still on offer at £1.00

Mugshots 4 for £1.50 in Morrisons. Skinny cow ice creams £1 a box in Asda.

Asda currently have hot chocolate's by 'kruger' on offer 8 sachets in original choc, orange choc & caramel choc, all 1 quid each, 37 cals and are 2 syns each ideal if you're on a budget! xxxxxx

Mugshots 4 for £1.50 in Morrisons. Skinny cow ice creams £1 a box in Asda.

ooo ta for the mugshot info-been waiting for them to go on offer.
and currently sat here eating the caramel shortcake skinny cow!!! yum!

low fat noodles have low fat written on them but so far i have only seen 2 flavours available i get mine from tesco the mug shots are in a bag about 31/2ish inches by 6ish inches very rough size lol i think the one i bought was in a lilac- pink colour sorry thats not a lot of help but were quite nice :)

My local homebargain has mug shots for 29p and pasta n sauce for 49p, this was the one in salford

Sorry i don't really have time to go thorught the posts to see if its already been added but i have just been to asda and they have 16 pack of laughing cow light for 98p. Very good deal i thought.

xx

Iceland have 3 tins of chopped tomatoes for a quid, not as good as the asda deal I know.

Been to asda and 5 mughsots for £2, activia yoghurts for 20p, sorry if these have been posted before

my cousin tells me that Alpen lights in Homebargains are about 79p ? I've been paying £1.64 in Morrisons or thereabouts.

Back