Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

My local tesco not only had skinny cow lollies-a major joy on its own! but they were selling them for 89p per box :D

Waitrose - Yeo Valley (big tubs of yogs - 450g i think) are 3 for £3!

Very little synnage in a portion depending on the flavour/fat freeness! (approx 1 syn per 100g)

x

Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers are on buy one get 2 free at Tesco's.
Each finger is 1.5 syn and these are lovely with a cup of tea but beware take 2 out and put them away otherwise i bet you will eat more than 2, these are very moreish.
Milk, White and Plain Chocolate all in the offer.

I can vouch for the Shape 0% yog's!

The strawbeery ones are so good, thick and UBER creamy. YUM!

Tesco has them 2 packs for £2

Tescos have the Options chocolate jars for 2 for £4 atm

( look on the supermarket websites, under offers, they will show you all of them...... and on tesco, your shopping gets saved online from the store, so you can check if stuff you regularily buy is on offer)

Morrisons - still got the Sundar Chickpea Dahl (free) reduced to 67p.

Adsa - Fibre Plus cereal bars - 2 for £3.00
Ainsley Harriott Lentil Dahl - 92p

I popped into Morrison's again last night to get my Total 0% yogurt fix for the week (for some reason I can't get it through my online Tesco shop) and the big tubs were £1.65 - I'm sure they're usually £2.20 or something like that? It didn't say there was an offer on.

They've still got the Activia snack pot offer on, too. Plus I picked up some Babybels and also the nice Napolina tinned chopped tomatoes are on buy 2 get 2 free. I only ever buy these when they're on offer & usually have about 12 tins sitting in my understairs cupboard :eek:

Just popped into Asda this morning and they had a bag of sweet potatoes (about 5) for £1.

Although not the cheapest, Alpen Lights and Fibre Plus were 2 for £3.

Shapes yogurts still £1 for a pack of 4.

Mikados down to .74p

Branston Baked Beans 4 for £1

Back