Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The Asda beside me are doing an offer on ready cut potatoes. I got quite a big bag of "chips" and "wedges" for £1. Not really cheap when you consider the price of a bag of tatties but handy to have on a night when you really can't be bothered with the prep of SW chips!

i think you will find these will be quite high syns as coated in oil!

I too went to Asda this evening, got a bag of red potatoes - extra special Rudolph, apart from the fact I like reds for a change, they were all large enough for jackets and only £1

mullers 6 - £3 or 10 - £4

alpennlights 2 - £3

crunchy bran £1.50

I got a bag of 'market value' frozen fruit sald from Tesco for £1. was a bit dubious but have now tried some and it was yummy. Melon, pineapple, apple, grapes, orange, and something else. Great for starter for lunch to get in that superfree, and superspeed.

This has prob been mentioned but the big packs of BM turkey ham are £1 in Asda at the mo

I got a bag of 'market value' frozen fruit sald from Tesco for £1. was a bit dubious but have now tried some and it was yummy. Melon, pineapple, apple, grapes, orange, and something else. Great for starter for lunch to get in that superfree, and superspeed.

I don't think there's anything else in it.. there may be 2 types of melon though. green and orange ones..
great if you eat some still frozen as a "treat" when watching tv etc.. takes a bit longer to eat. :)

ColJack said:
I don't think there's anything else in it.. there may be 2 types of melon though. green and orange ones..
great if you eat some still frozen as a "treat" when watching tv etc.. takes a bit longer to eat. :)

Love this fruit nom nom !! :)

Does it still taste like proper fruit? I've never tried frozen fruit but for that price it may be worth it

x

Just for today and tomorrow Lidl have bags of fresh spinach for 49p and pork loin steaks (a pack for 4) for £1.49. Tesco have 4 mullerlights for £1, big bags of quorn mince for £2 and other quorn products 3 for £5.

Sainsbury's have batchelors mushy peas 3 tins for £1.

Asda:
12 large free range british eggs 2 for £4
Good for you cottage cheese (300gr) 2 for £1.50
Alpen lights 2 bixes for £3
Ainsley Harriott couscous 4 for £2
Batchelors savoury rice 5 for £3
Batchelors pasta'n' sauce 2 for £1
Mug shots 5 for £2
Reggae reggae sauce £1 a bottle

Asda have 1KG bags of sweet potatoes on offer for a £1, Shape 0% 4 pack yoghurts 2 packs for £2 & mullerlight 6 packs for £2

for those little treats, 2 finger kit kats ( all varieties ) seem to be on offer everywhere for £1 a pack.. ( 9 )..
tesco had them last week ( haven't been this week yet ) and sainsburys have them this week.

The Aldi 39p offers are really good this week- onions, carrots, parsnips, salad potatoes, and a couple of others I can't remember! Also, they have seasonal salad bags for 49p. Morrisons has a couple of offers on salad bags too, I think they're 44p and 30-something p.

Back