Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsbury's have 3 for £1 on Mug shots (but my branch only has 3 varieties)

New Bachelors snack pots 2 for £1

Super Noodles 5 for £3

Pepsi Max is also £1 for a 2L bottle

One for all the convenience food lovers!!

Just back from Asda's & there's a few good offers on.

the best by far - a 8 pack uf tuna chunks in brine just £2.50!!!!

They also have the WW yogurts a 4pk, buy 3 x 4packs for just £3.00
Various fruit & veg at £1 like 3pack of leeks, 3 pack of courgettes & bags of golden delicious apples.

12 pack Babybel lights £2

Bernard Matthews turkey ham - £1 for the big packs

:)

Sorry if already posted. Got 2x Alpen lights in Sainsburys today for £2.50

ASDA offers....

KTC tomatoes tinned, 4 for £1.00
Chick peas, 4 for £1.00
Crosse and Blackwell muchy peas, 4 for £1.00
Quorn cottage pie, £1.00
Birds eye steam bags various ( 4 in a pack ), 3 for £3.00
various deli meats pre-packed, 2 for £3.00
Low Low Mature, 400g, 2 for £5.00
Low Low Mature, 200g grated, 2 for £3.00
Asda BGTY cottage cheese ( various flavours ), 2 for £1.50
Mini babybell light, 12 pack, £2.00
Muller lite, 10 for £4.00, or 6 pack for £2.00
Shape zero 4 packs, 2 for £2.00
and as always, various offers on pre-packed fruit stuff etc..

The boxes of Splenda powder are half price in Tesco.

Im so excited I couldnt stop to check, but my home bargains had chicken bovril for 99p a jar!!! Its 2 quid odd in Sainsburys!!! I totally bought 5!

Iceland has bags of quorn chicken style pieces ans sausages for £1 a bag.

Iceland has bags of quorn chicken style pieces ans sausages for £1 a bag.
The Southern Style Strips as well £1, stocked up on them ;)

And quorn sausages :p

Sainsburys have fry light for 1.21 x

Not sure how far Heron Foods shop go, but got kerry low low 200g cheese blocks 2 for £1.50 and primula light cheese tubes for 89p. Stocked up for me cheese feasts:D for healthy extra's, of course;)

Not sure how far Heron Foods shop go, but got kerry low low 200g cheese blocks 2 for £1.50 and primula light cheese tubes for 89p. Stocked up for me cheese feasts:D for healthy extra's, of course;)

OH NO, I was in there yesterday and missed it :sigh: may have to make a little visit today...thanks for the tip!;)

Farm foods have got there 3 bags of pork loin steaks for £10...ive just opened a bag for tea tonight and theres suppost to be 10 in there......ive got 16 LOL
theyve also got 3 bags of chicken breasts for £10 and 3 packs of back bacon for £5, no9t bad for freezer fillers :eek:)

Farm foods have got there 3 bags of pork loin steaks for £10...ive just opened a bag for tea tonight and theres suppost to be 10 in there......ive got 16 LOL
theyve also got 3 bags of chicken breasts for £10 and 3 packs of back bacon for £5, no9t bad for freezer fillers :eek:)

Hey, I brought the chicken 2 weeks ago, got 1 bag of chicken breasts and 2 mini chicken fillets.. defrosted a bag of mini fillets on friday night and cooked them in the diet coke chicken. Was surprised that when i opened the bag no water came out where as it said specifically 'added water' on the packet, but whilst eating found that the chicken was really wet.

I don't mind chicken wet but I cooked the left overs in a dry pan and sliced it up and added it to ex-light mayo for a filler and found it was as though the chicken was hardly cooked it was that wet... Just a word of caution. Other than that thought it was a fab price lol:rolleyes:

LOL @ StaiceG i know what you mean about the wet, im trying to grin and bear it, i nearly fell out my trolly in tescos at the price of fresh chicken breasts :p.

and Heron have some fantastic offers, it's mainly what the store can get in, everyones different. mine is just round the corner and they get a delivery every morning.......im the crazy lady hanging around outside waiting to see what they have LOL

Pink and whites are quite cheap in homebargains at the moment, can't remember the exact price but much cheaper than the supermarkets

At Asda today they had:

- Alpen lights 2 for £2.50
- 6 packs muller lights for £1.50
- Laughing cow deli lights blue cheese and onion £1 box

:)

Back