Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Weight watchers 4 packs of yoghurts are only 75p at Morrisons

The aldi sweetener i still found horribly bitter. Though was recommended the morrisons one today and after eating a coconut macaroon thing(.75 syn too) in tasting session today i'm actually considering buying it,

Oh right I don't really particularly find they differ very much in taste! Have used sainsburys own, aldi's and usuall use the lidl's. I go more by cost tbh lol xx

**offers**

Just been to Asda and got some bargains.

Maggies so juicy=65p each
Dairylee deli blue cheese, £1
youngs fish things forget what they are called the bake in the bag cod or salmon things~£3

and 5 bottles of mini wine £5 cx

liv82 said:
I saw the Maggies so juicy advert and wondered if it was syn free? Looks good x

Nope they have syns in them
think about 5.5 but don't quote me and that's for the whole pack which feeds four. May i say they r worth the syns. I only use 1/2 a pack at a time as its just me ansel my boy then just use the rest for seasoning chips etc xx

I WANT LC deli blue cheese thingies now!! Can never find them in asda, what aisle r they usually in/ what are they beside? Thanks

in the chillers along with the rest of the cheese.. usually with the spreadable stuff like the triangles, but not necesarily on the same shelf..

they are in a rectangular box and are square.. ( just in case you were looking for a round box with triangles :) )

ColJack said:
in the chillers along with the rest of the cheese.. usually with the spreadable stuff like the triangles, but not necesarily on the same shelf..

they are in a rectangular box and are square.. ( just in case you were looking for a round box with triangles :) )

Agggghhhhhhh tore my local Asda apart (it's a superstore), didn't have them. I live in Northern Ireland, wonder do they stock them at all here? :-(

Looking for deals on Mullerlight yoghurts, Asda have the multipack of 6 Chocolate or Red Berry yoghurts for £1.50
Ooh the Toffee & Vanilla ones too.

Better deal than the 4 for £3!!

OK peeps, Aldi new "Super 6"

ALL 39p
Beetroot - 500g
Celery - 350g
Baking Potatoes - 4 pack
Onions - 1Kg
Tomatos - 6 pack
Swede - each

Just had a walk down ther with my backpack full of 3 x 2L bottles of water for the trip down ( 6Kg or 13.2lbs ), and 4L of Milk and a 2L bottle of diet cola plus some veg on the way back

mulller

hiya, just been to lidl, the 6 packs of mullerlight yogurts the chocolate sprinkles ones and the blackcherry are £3-26 buy one get two packs free, works out at 18p each.

OOh so glad I have found this thread... will be keeping a close eye on here for any other updates and of course, will update it with any bargains I find.

Back