Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

do asda only do one sort of wholemeal pitta as i saw them when i went the other day but it was "chosen by you" range (they were 35p)and the rest of the shelfs were empty and there was no indifidual size on the pack . . . i dont want to buy the wrong ones and them not be the "hexb" ones thanx

As long as it is Asda own wholemeal type you should be fine, to do a double check you can have a look on the ingredients list should be made with wholeameal flour, water, yeast and salt, nothing else!!!
we absoltely love them with hm kebab, mmmm

Asda are doing loads of £1 Fruit and Veg offers at the moment. Strawberries, Apples, Courgettes, Potatoes, Oranges I think.

Does anyone know if any of the big supermarkets are doing offers on Alpen Lights? Asda were but not anymore :(

My daughter is costing me a fortune in melons!! haha If anyone know's where they are on offer anywhere can you let me know, Thanks x x

Thanks - Looking at the other posts looks like a trip to Asda's is on the cards, she is a huge strawberry fan too, so I will have a happy daughter!!

Asda are doing loads of £1 Fruit and Veg offers at the moment. Strawberries, Apples, Courgettes, Potatoes, Oranges I think.

Does anyone know if any of the big supermarkets are doing offers on Alpen Lights? Asda were but not anymore :(

Sainsburys have Alpen Lights at 2 for £2.50 at the moment

Other Sainsbury's offers:

Muller light six packs - £1.64
Kellogs Fibre Plus bars £1.50 (instead of £1.89)
Cadbury Highlight jars - choc or choc fudge - £2 (instead of £2.89 i think)

Also lots of fruit offers - BOGOF or 2 for £2.50. Be wary of the BOGOFs though - some just seem ludicrously expensive in the first place, eg, small bag of Taste the Difference clementies is £2.89 -but you could get 2 bigger bags (not Taste the Difference though) in the 2 for £2.50 offer

Bag of Kiwis half price though, which is good.

If you have a savers shop near you they sell batchelers pasta and sauce for 58 p I think, and their jars of highlights is only £1.00 :)

Don't know if this has already been posted but went to Tesco's yesterday evening and they are selling their own brand HL baked beans for 99p for 4 (low sugar/salt). I know you can use the cheap beans but I prefer these because I suffer from high blood pressure and like to try and keep to lower salt products.

Denise

yesterday asda were selling individual mullerlights for 25p each :D

Indeed they were, they were the same price per pot as the pack of 6 ie £1.50 for a pack.

The alpens are on offer with Ocado - so i think Waitrose too - 2 for £2.50

Just got a mailshot from Tescos - Cathedral City lighter are buy one, get two free!!! Valid from 30 Mar to 5th April. It was from their online store, but I'm assuming its valid instore too?

There were a few other buy 1 get two free offers, but nothing SW friendly (sugar puffs, cheerios, bakin' boys flapjacks and Youngs fish fingers)

Yep, I got Cathedral City BOGOF on Friday when I did my shopping in Tesco :)

But this is for buy one get TWO free, not just BOGOF.

Hope it is instore - I cant stand shopping online, takes forever, and they always send me grotty veg, and dont ever seem to substitute things sensibly

Back