Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

If anyone has a market close by I'd urge them to visit it today I got
10lbs onions - £1
1lb baby button mushrooms - £1
6lbs Cornish new pots - £1
Cucumber (so big I had to cut it in 3 to get it in the salad draw) 50p
1lb tiny baby plum toms £1
Iceberg lettuce (bigger than a football) 50p
2 pineapples - £1
3 small melons £1
7 Nectarines £1
16 clementines £1
14 Bananas £1
8 large oranges £1
I think I did a free work-out too carrying that lot lol

10lbs onions - £1
2 pineapples - £1
3 small melons £1
7 Nectarines £1
16 clementines £1
14 Bananas £1
8 large oranges £1

Oh, I wish we did - jealous!

We have things like monthly organic farmers markets, but that tends to translate to uber expensive tat aimed at middle class folks with more money than sense (or more money than me anyway!)

Just got a mailshot from Tescos - Cathedral City lighter are buy one, get two free!!! Valid from 30 Mar to 5th April. It was from their online store, but I'm assuming its valid instore too?

There were a few other buy 1 get two free offers, but nothing SW friendly (sugar puffs, cheerios, bakin' boys flapjacks and Youngs fish fingers)
Thanks for that, I noticed yesterday as well that you can get Cathedral lighter ready grated for when you are in a hurry. I got some and will be using it tonight with our tea.

10lbs onions - £1
2 pineapples - £1
3 small melons £1
7 Nectarines £1
16 clementines £1
14 Bananas £1
8 large oranges £1

which market did you go to? xxx

which market did you go to? xxx

Bullring one I went in the afternoon and they were "knocking out" where they do the big bowls for £1 hence some of my items not having weights just numbers :) I try and get there every 2 weeks as it saves me so much money - but I bought 2 pairs of pyjamas from Primark:sigh: swings and roundabouts eh lol

Just got a mailshot from Tescos - Cathedral City lighter are buy one, get two free!!! Valid from 30 Mar to 5th April. It was from their online store, but I'm assuming its valid instore too?

There were a few other buy 1 get two free offers, but nothing SW friendly (sugar puffs, cheerios, bakin' boys flapjacks and Youngs fish fingers)

Thank you - I'm just getting to the end of my stash of low low from when it was £1 a block in asda in January and I resent paying full price for it!!

I'm not sure if all poundlands do the same offers but my local one still has loads of the weightwatchers stuff in including the little boxes of sugar free sweets - not the frutties but little boiled sweets - 4 syns for a box, £1 for two boxes and handy in your bag to eat over a few days when you fancy a little something sweet!

cherry-pie said:
Thank you - I'm just getting to the end of my stash of low low from when it was £1 a block in asda in January and I resent paying full price for it!!

Do you not have a heron near you? Coz there sell 2 blocks of Low Low for £1.50...I'm well stocked up! X

I got the wholegrain crackerbread for 59p a box from home bargains, instead of a pound odds from morrisons! Got a few boxes :)

Tesco - Branston beans, £2.45 / 4pk, or 2 for £2.00... ( great maths there.. it's actually cheaper to get 2 that it is to get 1... :) )

I'm not sure if all poundlands do the same offers but my local one still has loads of the weightwatchers stuff in including the little boxes of sugar free sweets - not the frutties but little boiled sweets - 4 syns for a box, £1 for two boxes and handy in your bag to eat over a few days when you fancy a little something sweet!

o brill,just come back from poundland and i picked up a box of tose sweets,are they the peach and cream and strawberry and cream flavours,hope so as 4 syns a box is brill x

Hi,

That offer is on at Tescos. It includes their Spaghetti as well as their Beans. I stocked up today :)

yes, sorry, could have sworn I edited it to put the store name on it....

it's absolutely silly..
if you only want one 4 pack ( or there's only 1 left.. ) then you have to pay MORE than if you take 2...

I didn't realise at the time that the spag was on offer too, but I did get 2 packs of that along with stocking up on beans.. :)

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this web site before, apologies if they have. Please check out this one! www.madaboutbargains.co.uk
Jeannie, who runs the site lists all the supermarkets special offers and also other offers in high street stores. Well worth a visit!!!

Back