Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco - melon £1.87 each or 2 for £3
Mullers 4 for £2.
Crumbed ham half price £1.49

Aldi super 6
Carrots 39p
Tomatoes 39p
Cucumbers 39p
Brocoli 39p
Oranges 69p
Potatoes 69p
Chicken breasts 4 for £3.40
Jars baby beetroot 45p
Loads of sugar free fizzy drinks for 45-49p
Sparkling flavoured water 45p

Since starting sw I started also taking vitamins. Went into Holland & Barrett yesterday & was shocked at everything being halfprice. So picked up all my usual bits for half price. Was really impressed as they are not normally cheap at all xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Since starting sw I started also taking vitamins. Went into Holland & Barrett yesterday & was shocked at everything being halfprice. So picked up all my usual bits for half price. Was really impressed as they are not normally cheap at all xxx

Which ones do u take? I find on sw my nails & hair is quite brittle. I have started taking liquid iron.

Which ones do u take? I find on sw my nails & hair is quite brittle. I have started taking liquid iron.

A few months ago I was suffering terribly with getting a good nights sleep and would feel achy and tired throughout the whole day so explained to the lady in the shop about it and she suggested I take Siberian Ginseng & also ABC plus as I said I dont take any vitamins at all but I am healthy eating and exercising.
She said they would help alot as you lose alot of water/sweat from exercising etc and the nutrients would help.

Since taking them I feel so much better and alot more energised.

Hubby takes the hair vitamins as he started to get thin hair and he's found they have helped too. xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
A few months ago I was suffering terribly with getting a good nights sleep and would feel achy and tired throughout the whole day so explained to the lady in the shop about it and she suggested I take Siberian Ginseng & also ABC plus as I said I dont take any vitamins at all but I am healthy eating and exercising.
She said they would help alot as you lose alot of water/sweat from exercising etc and the nutrients would help.

Since taking them I feel so much better and alot more energised.

Hubby takes the hair vitamins as he started to get thin hair and he's found they have helped too. xxx

Ohhh great. Must try it :) x

your hair thinning out too then? :D

New Aldi super 6 then... all 69p ( I think, the oranges didn't have a price tag but were on the super 6 end.. )

oranges
apples
cherry / cherry plum toms
kiwi ( I think.. looks like it on my camera :) )
Pineapple
small potatoes

ColJack said:
your hair thinning out too then? :D

New Aldi super 6 then... all 69p ( I think, the oranges didn't have a price tag but were on the super 6 end.. )

oranges
apples
cherry / cherry plum toms
kiwi ( I think.. looks like it on my camera :) )
Pineapple
small potatoes

Lol! U know it did after I had my second baby, awful!! But it's thickened up again phew

Alpen Extra Light

Morrisons 3 pack for £4....:)

ASDAs - Mullers still on at 25p each yesterday (though slim pickings on the flavours in my store, hardly any of the choc sprinkle ones :( )

Seemed to be the usual array of pasta'n' sauce/supernoodles/mugshots on offer - although I have a cupboard full of them so have tried to stop buying them every time I find them on offer!

Also, all of their growing herbs (coriander, basil, parsley, thyme) were 50p a plant - the same price as the packets of herbs and they last much longer (not that much longer with me though - I'm not very good at keeping them alive most of the time).

Having said that, I have a basil plant that I think came from Morrisons that is still going strong, about 4 times taller than it was when I bought it and I've had it about 6 months now!

Cantaloupe melons were 2 for £2.50 in Tesco's this evening.

And I managed to grab 8 packs of EL mince from the reduced counter for only £1.70 each!!! Really proud of that one. lol

cantaloupe melons, pineapple, golden delicious apples, garden gang satsumas, bananas, punnet of plums all £1 in asda :)

Just to add that the 69p oranges from Aldi were absolutely scrummy! Very juicy.

Not sure if this has already been posted but big packs of Muller lights are BOGOF in Tesco with all the flavours available so no need for doubling up and getting bored!

Oh and Tesco also had the following on 3 for £5...
4 pack of Heinz Beans or spaghetti
4 pack of tinned tomatoes
Tomato ketchup
Extra light mayo

16 pack of dairylea light £1 in Asda

Question?

How many dairylea lights to an HEA???
The book shows 4x20g (Joined Jan2011 so not old info)
SW Online doesn't list them in the HEA only orginal or slices - no lights

I'd go with my book, but these ones are 17.5g each - same size as laughing cow light and not 20g as listed.
Confused.com

Back