Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks for this- great deal! Also if you are in Tesco's I think the Tuna Fish was BOGOF on John West brand.

My local B&M had the Mikados for 69p.

our B&M has closed down :cry:

i got a box of 24 chicken oxos for 99p in poundstretchers, just thought i'd add because i seem to remember there was a panic that they were discontinued...i might be wrong :)

I had a leaflet through the door this morning for Lidl - This weekend (not before) 3 large skinless chicken breast fillets £1.99 (usually £3.99) Get there early for anyone thinking of BBQ's

Gaila or Cantaloupe melon 84p
Mixed peppers (3 pack) - £1.00

Sorry, but have to brag....

Hubby has just come back from going through the bargains at Tesco & managed to get x2 bunches of spring onions for 20p,
a punnet of seedless red grapes for 57p & a Berry Medley for 50p!!
Bargainous or what!! :woohoo:

My uncle walks into town every day to go to asda and check the "whoopsie" section, sometimes twice a day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

just got my malt salt and bacon salt in the pst today, along with my crisp maker and rose water :D

tried the malt salt- very nice can't wait to try it on sw crisps n chips and the bacon one is amazing bith syn free
has one pne got th micro crisp maker??

going to make the turkish delight recipe with the rose wait! can't wait :D

got everything from ebay

Following you around :giggle:

''They sound tasty sarah :D I've just tried searching on ebay with no luck. Please would you post the link?
Thanks
:wavey:''

Following you around :giggle:

''They sound tasty sarah :D I've just tried searching on ebay with no luck. Please would you post the link?
Thanks
:wavey:''

the buyer i bought it from is out of stock, but u can buy it from here Crazy 4 Flavour - BaconSalt, MaltSalt, Eastern Spices, Baconnaise - Best Price, Best Service www.crazy4flavour.co.uk/

ooh turkish delight my fav,how do you do that?

sure:

Turkish delight
INGREDIENTS
8 fl.oz cold water
3 Tblsp Rose Essence
3-4 Tblsp Splenda
2 Sachets gelatine
Frylight
Pink Colouring paste
1 tsp icing sugar (1 syn)

Spray some silicone ice cube trays with frylight

In a small saucepan mix the water, Rose essence and sweetener together and slowly bring to the boil

Lower to a simmer and whisk in the gelatine powder.

Carefully pour into the moulds

Using a cooks paintbrush or toothpick, pick up some pink colour paste and mix into each cube

Set in the fridge

Push cubes out.

In a separate bowl sieve the icing sugar.
Dip the 'Turkish delight' into the sugar as you eat.

If sprinkled on top, it dissolves and disappears

i haven't tried this yet x

o bum,i just bought my pink colouring from ebay for nearly £3 oops,got a chocolate essence aswell,any ideas what i could do with that ,wondered what it will be like mixed with ff or quark

mmm sounds nice. have u seen the lorann food essence (it says flavour oil but it is not actually oil) they are mostly syn free unless an actual oil eg orange oil. u can get them on ebay they come from USA or there are a few webpages in uk that sell them - some yummy flavours - peannut coconut marshmallow! mmm mmm mmm xx

Back