Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

they are lovely, but sadly they do not agree with mine or my hubbys innards :ashamed0005:

They do say on them that they can cause GI discomfort, I think you gotta build up to them, cause they are SOOOOO fibre-licious. Unless, like me you have Teh Iron Bellah!

10 boxes and i ran to the self service so i didnt look like a total moose who only eats fibre bars and coke zero!!!! (which was also on offer, 2 2ltr bottles for £3!)

haha!

x

There's a diet sure to make you "regular" :giggle:

sarah5298a1 said:
I made this over the weekend and i must say i was very disappointed followed the recipe exactly it tasted horrid :( yuk now what else can i make with rose essence????

Hi I have just found a recipe in an old sw mag for rose water and cardammon panne cotta if you'd like it :)

I got 3 sachets of 'pot noodle in a mug' for £1 at wilkinsons today.

Yoo Light yogs , 6 pack BOGOF in Tesco so 12 yogs for £2.89. There in the new mag as being FREEEEE!!

Tracy831 said:
Ok will post it later ladies :)

Rose water and cardamom panna cotta

Serves 4

Syn free on all plans

7oz of quark
5-6 tbsp of sweetner
2 tbsp rose water
7oz vanilla muller light
1oz powdered gelatine
Few drops pink food dye
1 egg White
1 tsp finely crushed cardomom seeds

1. Place quark,cardamom seeds,sweetner,rose water and yoghurt in a food processor and blend till smooth.

2. In a small heat proof bowl place 6 tbsp of hot water and sprinkle in the gelatine.
Stand the bowl in a pan of hot water and stir till dissolved.
Allow to cool then add to the food processor,and blend again till well combined and transfer to a mixing bowl and add the food dye.
3. Beat the egg white till it forms soft peaks and gently fold through the yoghurt mix,and spoon into 4 moulds and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
4. When ready to serve dip the bottom of the moulds in hot water and turn out onto a plate. Serve immediatly decorated with a few rose petals if desired. :)

the light ones?

Ahhhh cockadoodle doooo .... I must have mixed up reading that with something else at the same time :( POOOOOO!!!!! Ahh well, The hubby can have them and I'll finish off the activia's. BUM!

Ainsley Harriet rice on offer in asda: 4 for £2

Mug shots x 5 for £2 as well.

Oh also ben and jerrys on offer £2 a tub: cherry garcia froyo is 8syns per 100g but it is scrummy :eek:)

OMG ... so funny! I hope you like them after the big build up :rolleyes:

They were recommended to me by my Minimins buddy Befanwi ... blame her!! ;)

I managed to pick some up in Asda today but I'm going to wait til after weigh in now to scoff one!

Back