Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I do have a lidl but the fruit is normally quite dear apart from when they have a special fruit offer week :-( love the idea of Aldi super six

Oh no! That's such a shame!:cry: Fruit has to be one of the most expensive parts of eating on the Plan.:(

Frozen is ok and generally cheaper.

Branston beans 4 pack for £1 in asda at the weekend, usually on for a few weeks so stock up while they are cheap.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

WelshCake said:
Me 3 but can get it down to around £17 a week if I go to the market :D

I'd luv to have a fresh farmers type market near me!! People sell fruit by the roadside here from time to time but never brave enough to stop and check...

I dobt begrudge the money I spend on fruit cause I luv it so much :) just wish I could get the kids to eat more than apples & bananas

I'd luv to have a fresh farmers type market near me!! People sell fruit by the roadside here from time to time but never brave enough to stop and check...

I dobt begrudge the money I spend on fruit cause I luv it so much :) just wish I could get the kids to eat more than apples & bananas

I've often said they should put up the price of convenience food and bring down the price of healthy food - but somehow I doubt that will ever happen!:(

I've often said they should put up the price of convenience food and bring down the price of healthy food - but somehow I doubt that will ever happen!:(

oh how i wish that chocolate was tooooo expensive to buy then at least i might ave a chance of losin some weight :sigh:

I am really lucky the static market here is weds-sat so come 1pm on a Saturday they "knock-out" which means piling big plastic bowls full of fruit/veg for £1 whats not sold by 2.30pm goes into boxes for 50p - my best buy was over 5 kilos plum toms for 50p, I made dozens of tubs of tomato with garlic/basil/chilli sauces to use on pasta/chicken/soups etc :)

alidi has bags of jersey royals on atm for 49 p !!!!!!!!!!!
BARGIN !!!!!!

i have just put prepared some in a oven dish along with peppers, onions, cherry toms, garlic and chilli ready to roast tonight

mmmmmmmm

r.g
x

R.G said:
alidi has bags of jersey royals on atm for 49 p !!!!!!!!!!!
BARGIN !!!!!!

i have just put prepared some in a oven dish along with peppers, onions, cherry toms, garlic and chilli ready to roast tonight

mmmmmmmm

r.g
x

Hmmm sounds delicious :)

You can get hi-fi bars in holland and barrett :)

Really!?! I knew I could get Scan Bran in there but not hi-fi bars! :eek: Thanks MrsB will check next time I go over to the next town :D

Really!?! I knew I could get Scan Bran in there but not hi-fi bars! :eek: Thanks MrsB will check next time I go over to the next town :D
OMG! sorry it was scan bran I was thinking:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Sorry:eek:

Back