Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Home Bargains big bottle of perfectly clear water lemon and lime 29p that's a bargain :D

Ryantcb said:
See I would love home delivery sadly though they always seem to bring the items closest to the use by dates, where as I like to feel through to the back and get a few extra days out of my produce. If they did that I'd always buy online. Too often you get stuff with just a day left.

Ocado give you minimum (and average) use by dates. You have to bear in mind though that if they say 3 days, it includes the day that it's delivered.

Sent from my iPhone

Branston beans and spaghetti 4 packs are BOGOF at tesco. £1.57 for a 4 pack of beans.
According to mysupermatket.com, muller light 6 packs are £1.50 at asda.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

aw, that is a shame, I have found my local Asda to be brillent with the dates being ok for awhile to use.

See I would love home delivery sadly though they always seem to bring the items closest to the use by dates, where as I like to feel through to the back and get a few extra days out of my produce. If they did that I'd always buy online. Too often you get stuff with just a day left.

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

According to mysupermatket.com, muller light 6 packs are £1.50 at asda.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
yes i bought some earlier in the week . . . they're on offer in tesco too bogof £3.29 for 6 pack till 28th june not as cheap but if you cant get to asda they're not much dearer x

Tesco - 3 for 2 on weetabix/choc weetabix, puffed wheat.

Superdrug Bargains

Superdrug says some items are discontinued stock and others are just on promotion. This is while stocks last so be quick and Superdrug's unable to confirm how much it has. Don't make a special trip but it is worth looking if you're near. Here are some of the bargains forumites report to have grabbed:
Totalcare toothstain eraser - 10p
Superdrug exfoliating body polish - 19p
Moroccan body souffle -19p
Moroccan body scrub - 19p
Moroccan shower tonic - 19p
Moroccan bath soak - 19p
Superdrug Volumising shampoo - 20p
Herbal Essences seductively straight shampoo 250ml - 20p
Herbal Essences seductively straight conditioner 250ml - 20p
Colgate icyblast toothpaste - 49p
Gliss hair repair colour protect shampoo - 49p
Colgate toothbrush - 49p
Dove hand soap or wash - 49p
Imperial Leather body wash - 49p
Palmolive hand wash 49p
Mr Men soothing sheets - 50p

Tesco have muller light on 8 for £2.00 just now - great but why couldn't they just sell them at 25p each like Asda did :sigh: I'm sure they'd sell more in the long run ? money grubbers, the lot of 'em :rolleyes:

If theyre going in the SOW basket make sure to label them as synned. I used to get REALLY cross when people put crap they didn't want in there that was highly synned- esp since lots of my group are elderly women without net access to check syn values!

i always do! its free or low syn in the basket and i class 2.5 as low syn but personally i'd rather use it on something else. yes it anoys me when people put stuff in that clarly is not sw friendly or out of date stuff or nothing! so annoying - even more annoying when consultant doesnt say anything about it i mean how much is a piece of fruit??? bloody hell u could put an oxo cube in if u were strapped for cash at least its something!

sarah5298a1 said:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diet-Momma-Sw/212238165462535?ref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=234335816586103&set=pu.212238165462535&type=1&theater

try this link

i bought some sammys instant noodles like mug shots less than 1% fat as they were cheap in home bargains but when i've checked out the syns they are 2.5 :( looks like they're going in slimmer of week basket i dont want to spend my syns on these i only eat things like this cos they're free food and very handy xx

Thanks for this hun like u there nice but nicer as they are syn free and a quick fix meal at lunch time if I am struggling with inspiration or time to make something.

I don't as a general rule of thumb don't spend syns on a meal (Definitely nothing over 2) as would rather use my 10 syns on chocolate chocolate CHOCOLATE ;-)

Pork steak at Asda £2.00 a pack instead of £3.67ish and its lovely as well.

I am sorry if this has been posted, but my local 99p stores have boxes of Alpen light bars for .... 99p Brilliant, I nearly filled a basket. :)

Back