Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Activia Fat Free Snackpots

Hi all, just a note to say that these LUSH yogurts are on offer in Morrisons- 8 FOR £2!! Normally 65p each!
Really nice, syn free and veggie :) x

Co-op have trial size packs (12 bisks) of chocolate Weetabix for £1 (2 bisks = 1HEB + 2 syns). I bought a box, been meaning to try these for ages but didnt fancy committing to a huge box if i didnt like them, now I have one that's small/cheap enough to try.

Also, as someone has already mentioned, but worth repeating I think - Co-Op wholemeal pitta (HEXB) are buy one get one free.

Co-op have trial size packs (12 bisks) of chocolate Weetabix for £1 (2 bisks = 1HEB + 2 syns). I bought a box, been meaning to try these for ages but didnt fancy committing to a huge box if i didnt like them, now I have one that's small/cheap enough to try.

Also, as someone has already mentioned, but worth repeating I think - Co-Op wholemeal pitta (HEXB) are buy one get one free.

good price, i am off to Co-op now haha!
x

Food + Non-Food double offer ...... Tesco currently have the 4-pk of Princes Tuna (brine or spring water) for £4.00 AND it also comes with a 5p per litre off fuel!

Just come back from Aldi and they have Ice cream makers for £19.99. Dont know how long the offeres been on, my local store had 3 this afternoon but when i went back for mine they only hd the one left

I went to Tesco's & got my quorn so thanks for that :)

I was also going to say about the fuel offer!!

Spend £50 or more & your getting the voucher for 5p of a litre of fuel, but if you also but the 4pk princes tuna you get an additional voucher also 5p off a litre, there's also a 30pk can's of coke that if you buy you get an additional voucher (although think these are only for home delivery!) BUT that equates to 15p off a litre as you can use all vouchers together! I used the 2 & so got 10p off each litre so nice little saving for me :)

They have other offers quite good too - melons £1 each, mullerlights 8 for £2 & frozen packs of Salmon think there's 7 piece's in a bag half price £5.

Also no foodie - a 25 wash box of fairy non-bio powder for £5 but you get a 22pk liquid tabs for free.

Got loads of lovely fresh veg from a shop in stretford called Zest - 5 peppers, lettuce, 3 big tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and 2 big bunches of bananas for a fiver!

Hi

From the sainsburys website

Alpen light bars 2 for £3
4 pack of branston beans 99p
6 pack of muller lights £2
Laughing cow extra lights 2 for £1.50
Hartleys no added sugar jelly pots 115g 3 for £1
Robinsons no added suger 1 lt £1
Coke zero/diet coke 10pc 330ml fridge pack £3
galia melon £1
they also have special k bars 2 for £2 but not sure how they work out syn wise or HEB?

Hi

From the sainsburys website

Alpen light bars 2 for £3
4 pack of branston beans 99p
6 pack of muller lights £2
Laughing cow extra lights 2 for £1.50
Hartleys no added sugar jelly pots 115g 3 for £1
Robinsons no added suger 1 lt £1
Coke zero/diet coke 10pc 330ml fridge pack £3
galia melon £1
they also have special k bars 2 for £2 but not sure how they work out syn wise or HEB?

Thank you so much for this. Baked Beans can be so expensive and they are a right bargain at that price!:D

Also ordered some Alpen Lights including the new Double chocolate flavour one which the Slimming World website is saying is still only 3 syns. Wonder whether we are allowed 2 of these as a healthy extra?? Has anyone tried this new flavour??

aliscrapper said:
Thank you so much for this. Baked Beans can be so expensive and they are a right bargain at that price!:D

Also ordered some Alpen Lights including the new Double chocolate flavour one which the Slimming World website is saying is still only 3 syns. Wonder whether we are allowed 2 of these as a healthy extra?? Has anyone tried this new flavour??

All Alpen Light bars are 2 for a HEB :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok forget I mentioned the special offer on the special K bars, just checked the slimming world website and they are 4.5syns each:eek:

I buy the Aldi Harvest Morn less than 70 calories pack 2 for 1 Hexb, the apple and sultana taste exactly the same and are £1.29 so ceaper even than the 2 for £3 Sainsburys deal.

Do they do any chocolate varities of this cereal bar?? Thanks:)

Back