Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

aliscrapper said:
Your very welcome. I've been buying up large - love my Pepsi Max - helps with the sweetness craving!:)

Me too! It's my treat in the evenings so I don't get the sweet and choc craving! I refuse to pay more than £1 a bottle though, so off to sainsburys I go :)

Me too! It's my treat in the evenings so I don't get the sweet and choc craving! I refuse to pay more than £1 a bottle though, so off to sainsburys I go :)

I have it in the evenings too as my
treat!:D I usually put a load of bottles on my credit card and pay them off as I use them - like you I refuse to pay nearly £2 a bottle when I can buy up large at £1 a bottle!

I also take cans of Pepsi Max out with me when I'm going to be somewhere where there is huge temptation to eat things that aren't on the Plan! I don't feel so deprived that way! lol!

aliscrapper said:
I have it in the evenings too as my
treat!:D I usually put a load of bottles on my credit card and pay them off as I use them - like you I refuse to pay nearly £2 a bottle when I can buy up large at £1 a bottle!

I also take cans of Pepsi Max out with me when I'm going to be somewhere where there is huge temptation to eat things that aren't on the Plan! I don't feel so deprived that way! lol!

Do you have a home bargains store near you? They have them for 79p for the 2L!! But by the time I've paid petrol and parking to get to one I might as well just have paid the pound! lol

Do you have a home bargains store near you? They have them for 79p for the 2L!! But by the time I've paid petrol and parking to get to one I might as well just have paid the pound! lol

Unfortunately not.:cry:

I've also seen 2 litre bottles in the 99p store and also 6 cans of Diet Pepsi for 99p. I'm hoping they will get the cans of Pepsi Max in for 99p!:D

Just back from Asda.

Pepsi Max (8 cans pack) - £2.00
Laughing cow (16 pack) - £1.50
Pork steaks - £2.00

Heinz Beans - (fridge pack 1kg) - £1.00

Plums punnet - £1.00

Fresh cauliflower/broccoli (pack) - £1.00

Branston Beans

Both Sainsbury's & Co-op have the 4 pack of Branstons beans for £1-00 here in Birmingham

Asda do their own baked beans (i prefer the reduced salt/sugar ones) in a 4 pack for 99p which is strangly cheaper than the smart price ones which I believe are 28p a tin :)

I found their normal beans were too sweet and more runny (less beans more bean juice)

elb4160 said:
Asda do their own baked beans (i prefer the reduced salt/sugar ones) in a 4 pack for 99p which is strangly cheaper than the smart price ones which I believe are 28p a tin :)

I found their normal beans were too sweet and more runny (less beans more bean juice)

I prefer those ones too!

The Tesco version are nice too. Both are way cheaper than the branded ones and healthier too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All 2litre bottle of fizzy own brand are 3 for 2 on Tesco.

Btw 30 pack of diet coke is available instore and gives u 5p off per litre.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Know Pepsi max in asda has been mentioned (£1 for 2 litre bottle) but... the new Cherry flavour pepsi max is also included and is blooming lovely xx

MULLERS 8 FOR £2 TESCO

I didn't see this on the last 2 pages, sorry if posted prior...

8 muller lights for £2 in Tesco since 29th june til 19th July.

asda

punnet doughnut peaches - £1
rasps - £1
strawbs - £2
cathedral city lighter large - £2
pink sweet apples - bag of 6 - £1

Back