Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

It is indeed, but not usually up for a few days for some reason.

This weeks super 6 are. ...

Peppers
Plums
Nectarines / peaches
Cocktail vine toms
Courgettes
Salad pots

69p

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That's another trip to aldi for me this week! Is it the 3 pack of peppers? Wish they would put cherries back on, my addiction is costing me a fortune lol :)

Last Thursday my Aldi had their specials at 39p - thought it too good to be true, but that's what they charged me for lovely celery, sweetheart cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, spring onions, and avocado!!

Last Thursday my Aldi had their specials at 39p - thought it too good to be true, but that's what they charged me for lovely celery, sweetheart cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, spring onions, and avocado!!

some super 6's are 39p, some are 69p, it depends what's on them..
usually the stuff that's about 60-90p normal price is put on for 39p, and stuff that's about £1 is put on for 69p..

they don't mix them though..

I just got some Freddo bars an Curly wurlys - all multipacks in Co-op are £1

Also Sugar free Squash - Robinsons - BOGOF!

ermintrude said:
It's just like normal milk but tastes coconutty and creamy.

I used it in a Thai curry insteda of coconut milk and it was fine. It was a bit watery but I just let it reduce down and it was yummy.

Thanks for that will have to look out for it :)

VickyPie said:
That's another trip to aldi for me this week! Is it the 3 pack of peppers? Wish they would put cherries back on, my addiction is costing me a fortune lol :)

Sainsburys basics cherries are £1.00 a tub and the ones ive had have been nice :)

Activia fat free yogurts are buy one get one free, 8 pack for £2.95

I think it was on the advert? They mentioned it at group last week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back