Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

BeckyT said:
No sorry I don't. I might nip back tomorrow and have a look. If I do I'll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got 6 boxes of fibre plus today in asda but had to ask if they were on offer 3 for £2 as it didn't say on the shelf. The lady on the self service till checked for me and yes they were so went back and got a few more boxes.

yes-I have one most nights as a hexb with a cup of oatily choc milk warmed up(hexa). I bought 18 packs for the price of 6 last week and saved £22

I've been back to asda this morning and they've changed the offer! The boxes of fibre plus bars are now £1 each

Scrap that, I've just check my receipt and I got £1 off so they are still 3 for £2!!

I got a great bargain in Asda this morning

5kg bag Tilda long-grain rice - £3!!!

Tesco has 500g of the same rice for £1 and that's on special offer reduced from £2.19 - for 500g!

Thinking of going back tomorrow and getting a couple more bags

PatchworkPuss said:
I got a great bargain in Asda this morning

5kg bag Tilda long-grain rice - £3!!!

Tesco has 500g of the same rice for £1 and that's on special offer reduced from £2.19 - for 500g!

Thinking of going back tomorrow and getting a couple more bags

Now that is a bargain !!!

My asda didn't have the rice offer on but it did have pasta n sauce & low fat supernoodles all for 40p

If i were you i'd be stocking up lol. Rice keeps forever x

Hi, I'm a newbie to this and am finding the syn values other people are posting really useful. Nice to know what other people are eating.
I bought a slimming world diet plate from ebay and i'm hoping this will help me with the superfree foods as at the moment i seem to be living on jacket potato and beans!

what low syn sausages to you all use? I have been buying the Morrisons ones as think they are 1/2 a syn each

Sorry if duplicating, Tesco, weight watchers yogs in 4 in a pack 2 for £2. Also apple and mango 0 % Onken in the big pots 3 pots for £3. The mullers are also on special if you buy 10.

Not sure if I should post this but the Christmas tins of chocs are down to £4.50 and I bought 2 but they are safely tucked away at my Mothers.

Back