Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda large eggs still on offer £2.88 for 12 or £4 for 24
Various melons £1.97 or 2 for £3 includes strawberries, raspberries, blackberries too
Shape yoghurt 4 pack £1.50 or 2 for £2
18 pack oxo £1.97 or 2 for £3 - check the flavours the beef were already down to £1
Branston beans still 4 pack £1

Asda - alpen lights 2 boxes £2

really helpful thanks :)

Got sacks of spuds for sale on the side of the road round here for £4.50, works out loads cheaper to buy this way and if you are worried you will not use them all, then, boil, mash and freeze in small portions.

Just got back from Asda:

Mullerlights 30p each
whole Cauliflowers 50p each
quite big packs of chicken thighs 2 for £7

Asda have 3 quorn frozen products for £5 but didn't realise til I looked at receipt it only saves u 10p. Loads of fruit pack £1 - plums (13 in the pack £1), Braeburns, pears. Weetabix oaty bars are £1 & Alpen lights are 2 for £2.

Morrisons has 12 mullers for £3

not sure if anyone mentioned this but asda had pretty much all the muller lights for 30p each. I got some cherry and toffee, but they had the banana ones, the rubarb ones etc..

I can't find the coconut ones anywhere!

I got some of these in Tesco about a week ago, but didn't see any this week as i picked two of the six packs that were on offer

4 Mugshots for £2 in Asda!

Laughing Cow light x8 £1.11 in Asda

However courgettes are extaucionate at £1,60 for 3!!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
4 Mugshots for £2 in Asda!

Laughing Cow light x8 £1.11 in Asda

However courgettes are extaucionate at £1,60 for 3!!!!!

Ruth
X

Wow, I got 3 courgettes in Aldi on Thursday for 89p... That's a bit of a difference isn't it? Defo pays to shop around

In Sainsburys this week Mullerlights are £2 for the 6 pot multipack and Diet Coke is £3.50 for 12 cans :)

Back