Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

ok sorry if this is a stupid question but the aldi super 6 is that each item is 69p for all 6 together is 69p??

pizzle84 said:
ok sorry if this is a stupid question but the aldi super 6 is that each item is 69p for all 6 together is 69p??

It's 69p for each item.

Cucumbers are 39p too for a whole one where it's 40p for a portion at Morrisons.

with these mullerlights at tesco, i want to take advantage of this deal but i wont eat them all before the end of date. Can you freeze them? if so are they ok (texture) after they've defrosted?

I freeze them all the time and then eat them frozen like ice cream! Never defrosted one though.

i just dont want to spend out on this deal then have dodgy yoghurts at the end of it. might try one froen though.

are they obvious when you go into the shop or do you have to look around for them?

with these mullerlights at tesco, i want to take advantage of this deal but i wont eat them all before the end of date. Can you freeze them? if so are they ok (texture) after they've defrosted?

I froze one and defrosted it once, they're awful. The go really watery with horrible lumpy bits in, made me feel sick just looking at it so had to throw it away!

I froze one and defrosted it once, they're awful. The go really watery with horrible lumpy bits in, made me feel sick just looking at it so had to throw it away!

oh :( thats a shame its such a good deal. Think i might rummage at the back of the shelf and try to and find the later end of dates.

are they obvious when you go into the shop or do you have to look around for them?

In my store, they're at the end of the fruit/veg section with posters above them. Even if they're mixed in with the other fruit, they're still clearly sign posted as 69p.

ok cheers

oh :( thats a shame its such a good deal. Think i might rummage at the back of the shelf and try to and find the later end of dates.

Yeah, that would be worth doing. They normally keep ok for a little while after their dates anyway, I've eaten them more than a week past their date and they're fine!

Tesco are doing the six packs as buy one get two free!!!!

Yikes - I wouldn't be able to fit much else in my fridge I bought that many mullers! :eek::D

Back