Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsburys have red onions, carrots, baked potato's in bags and massive calli for 50p each x

Just went and stocked up my Muller lights at Morrisons....now i'm trying to jam them into the fridge. My flatmate is going to open the fridge and muller lights are gonna fall out!

studentslimmer said:
Just went and stocked up my Muller lights at Morrisons....now i'm trying to jam them into the fridge. My flatmate is going to open the fridge and muller lights are gonna fall out!

I always have this problem when I stock up on them!

costco have slimming world recipe books on sale for £8.99
i got world of foods (red / green / ee)
they also had everyday italian (red / green / ee) and best ever recipes ( red / green )

they also do the magazine for £2.15 =]

Lidl have a multipack of 4 tins of Branston baked beans for 99p. Offer ends Wednesday I think.

Anyone Shopping for a 3DS for Crimbo?

Just found a good deal in 'Game' if anyone is interested.

They're selling a 3DS for £149.99 with a 3D game (6 to choose from) however, if you have an old DS lite that you're thinking of upgrading, you can trade it in and get the 3DS for £69.99 :eek:

Unfortunately I can't utilize such a good offer because I'm intending to give the old DS Lite to my GS but I can still save £20 on the the ticket price of a new 3DS ........... I can buy one of the traded-in DS Lite's for £60 then immediately use it as trade-in against the 3DS.

This makes it the same price as Amazon (£129.99) which appears to be the best price I've found so far, but this way I'll still get my Game loyalty points :D

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants a DS Lite for a young-un, the traded-in consoles (selling for £60) come with a 12 month warranty.

Just found a good deal in 'Game' if anyone is interested.

They're selling a 3DS for £149.99 with a 3D game (6 to choose from) however, if you have an old DS lite that you're thinking of upgrading, you can trade it in and get the 3DS for £69.99 :eek:

Unfortunately I can't utilize such a good offer because I'm intending to give the old DS Lite to my GS but I can still save £20 on the the ticket price of a new 3DS ........... I can buy one of the traded-in DS Lite's for £60 then immediately use it as trade-in against the 3DS.

This makes it the same price as Amazon (£129.99) which appears to be the best price I've found so far, but this way I'll still get my Game loyalty points :D

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants a DS Lite for a young-un, the traded-in consoles (selling for £60) come with a 12 month warranty.

This sounds really good. Do you still get a game with it? My son's DS Lite has a dodgy hinge, although it still works ok. Wonder if they'd trade that in?

Rainbow drops, 4 for £1, Poundland. Not everyone's cup of tea, these are great for not-so-naughty sweetie snacks. The 4 packs together have a total weight of 125g, so about 31g in each pack. Syn values are 28g=4 syns so just under 4.5 syns per bag.

Because they are so light, you get quite a big bagful for 4.5 syns ;)

Last edited:
Rainbow drops, 4 for £1. Not everyone's cup of tea, these are great for not-so-naughty sweetie snacks. The 4 packs together have a total weight of 125g, so about 31g in each pack. Syn values are 28g=4 syns so just under 4.5 syns per bag.

Ooh love rainbow drops
Where from????

Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts - Buy 3 for £3.00 in Asda.

Comprises:
1 Strawberry Tart
1 Raspberry Tart
1 Lemon Tart
1 Toffee Apple

These are really scrummy - I made a fake trifle with some sf jelly, Strawberry Tart yog & a squirt of cream - gorgeous dessert for 2.5 syns!

The 4 packs together have a total weight of 125g, so about 31g in each pack. Syn values are 28g=4 syns so just under 4.5 syns per bag.

Back