Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I have just brought a filter coffee machine in comet for £4.99 !!!
I got it in purple but they also did it in lime green :)

I have just brought a filter coffee machine in comet for £4.99 !!!
I got it in purple but they also did it in lime green :)

ooh i love fresh coffee - it is what gets me through some of my evil cravings....
What make is it and can you reserve or purchase online??

quorn mince - frozen - is £1 a bag in asda at the moment.stocked up today.

off to morrisons tomorrow when they are open to get the 10 for £2 muller lights and my lovely,lovely fibre plus bars on bogof!

skinnyminx said:
ooh i love fresh coffee - it is what gets me through some of my evil cravings....
What make is it and can you reserve or purchase online??

The make is proline and the model number is kcm8p.
I dont know if it's online I just happened to notice it on the shelf as I was walking out and thought it was too good a bargain not to buy ! :)

I did post this the other day but thought I'd mention it again.
In holland and Barrett I brought a bag of savoury defatted soya mince (375g) the other day and it will last for ages .
You just rehydrate it in water and use just like normal mince,and because it's defatted it's free,and the big bag was £1.69,so is more economical than quorn mince .

HEB (on all plans) Kelloggs All-Bran Golden Crunch cereal 3 for £3 at asda - it was over £2 a box last time i bought it, though its only £1.50 now it seems.

Alpen Light Bars 2 for £3 at Sainsburys (usually £1.79 each).

Also lots of bread is 2 for £2 (including Hovis Wholemeal, Nimble and Kingsmill), which is handy if you've got a big enough freezer to stock up. Unfortunately I haven't!

I did post this the other day but thought I'd mention it again.
In holland and Barrett I brought a bag of savoury defatted soya mince (375g) the other day and it will last for ages .
You just rehydrate it in water and use just like normal mince,and because it's defatted it's free,and the big bag was £1.69,so is more economical than quorn mince .

Tracy - I got mine today so thanks for original tip. Our H&B had 2 sorts - original and savoury (this one listed caramel flavouring along with the defated soya flour).

Our Morrisons sold out of the milk Fibre plus - I had to get the dark ones to tide me over till they replenish stocks :p

However, I saw their Mug shots were down to 35p each (advertised as 1/2 price but I don't recall seeing them at 70p previously!)

Only went to sainsburys this afternoon and no offers on alpen light bars, my store is a small one though so i prob miss out! my 2 bars a day (hexb) habit costs me a fortune at full price!

kimmykins2008 said:
Only went to sainsburys this afternoon and no offers on alpen light bars, my store is a small one though so i prob miss out! my 2 bars a day (hexb) habit costs me a fortune at full price!

That's odd. I went shopping this morning and picked some up and the offer is online too. Strange to not have it just because its a small store :(

I only bought one box so maybe the store is just not advertising it by mistake? I will go in there tomorrow and speak to customer services i think, its literally seconds out of my way on the way home so if I can get two boxes for £3 well worth a slight de-tour, many thanks

How small is small?
I noticed that the tesco express seem to be a law unto themselves too.
They charge over £2 for a box of fiber plus.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well its not express sized but in terms of supermarkets these days its very small indeed!
Will hound them tomorrow!

ColJack said:
How small is small?
I noticed that the tesco express seem to be a law unto themselves too.
They charge over £2 for a box of fiber plus.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Tesco metro by me is the same. Charges a fortune & rarely has any deals!

PrincessZoe said:
I was in Morrisons the other day and seen two 200g bags of grated Kerry low low cheese for £3 :)

I think you have to be carefull of pre- grated cheese as I think it's mixed with flour to stop it sticking together .

Back