Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ooo thats good

netty1984 said:
What are the fibre bars for and whats the synnage? Sorry, newbie here xx

They are 5.5 (milk choc) or 6 syns (dark choc) and you can have 1 for a HEB :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
They are 5.5 (milk choc) or 6 syns (dark choc) and you can have 1 for a HEB :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought these today for the first time and they are gorgeous! Would defo recommend as a HexB or I would even syn these to have as a snack if on EE day! (synning it purely because my HexB is normally my cereal :)) xx

Mullerlights are buy one get one free in Waitrose. They're 64p so works out as roughly 6 for £2. Had a good range of flavours in my small local one too.

today in morrisons
mullerlight 10 for £2
fibre plus bogof £1.98
cathedral city lighter £2.00
velvet crisps £1 for a 6 pack
shape 4pk yoghurts £1
special k bars 99p for a pack of 4 or 5 (cant remember)
clementines net of 50p
own value weetabix 2 x 24 pack for £1

I'll update tomorrow if I find more

Not sure if this has been posted but went to asda yesterday & they have big packs of blueberries for £2 & small packs of strawberries for a quid.

I bought these today for the first time and they are gorgeous! Would defo recommend as a HexB or I would even syn these to have as a snack if on EE day! (synning it purely because my HexB is normally my cereal :)) xx

I've never tried them but you've convinced me to give them a go, they sounds very tasty :D

I went to What! today and bought Galaxy and Maltesses hot chocolate drink 6 in a pack for £1. Thye have 81 calories per serving of 20gr (4 syns). Compared to options these are much cheaper.
Pasta & sauce 59p
Twix bite size 79p (I think 15-20 in each bag)

Sainsbury's had options 7 for £1.50. Each sachet is 11 gr (2 syns).

Went to Sainsburys yesterday and did a food shop and got the following bargains!

Fresh cherries - £1.74

Mullerlight multipacks - £1.67

Light Alpen bars - 2 packs for £3

Yum yum!!

Probably already mentioned but I have stocked up on Muller light yogurts in Tesco. Love the Toffee and Vanilla 6 pack. Currently £1.56 for a pack. Picked up 4 pack on was home from work this morning.

Out tesco is £1.64 per 6-pk too!

However, our Morrisons is now selling the single Mullers 8 for £2. I got some last week at 10 for £2 but, despite it still being a good offer, they've obviously reduced it now :cry:

Tesco

Fibre plus bars 99p (dark choc are so fab I bought 20 boxes)

Velvet crunch £1

baby bel lights 74p ( half price)

special k bars 99p (choc and mint looked nice)

Lucia Lucia said:
Tesco

Fibre plus bars 99p (dark choc are so fab I bought 20 boxes)

Velvet crunch £1

baby bel lights 74p ( half price)

special k bars 99p (choc and mint looked nice)

I <3 the dark chocolate fibre plus bars! I hope they still have the offers next Friday on pay day so I can stock right up!! Xx

Back