Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I googled, I was getting scared I was miscalculating and going way over on my syns. Ive put them in my "goodie tin" and thrown the packaging away. They're called mini stars so must be a fair amount smaller ... looking forward to finding the big ones now though :drool:

My daughter has just confirmed that the ones in the gift star were loads smaller, and had one left to show me, so Numnum you are fine 3 syns each xxx

Non food item for anyone who doesn't get Martin Lewis' e-mails:

Take any mascara (even empty ones) to Boots tomorrow and swap for a Lancome one. Apparently 1/2 size but hey-ho, worth it if swapping for an empty or mistaken purchase one!

Minimunchkins said:
Non food item for anyone who doesn't get Martin Lewis' e-mails:

Take any mascara (even empty ones) to Boots tomorrow and swap for a Lancome one. Apparently 1/2 size but hey-ho, worth it if swapping for an empty or mistaken purchase one!

I heard it was being swapped for a mini Clinique mascara, defo worth it!

Nipped into lidl this afternoon for tinned goods and picked up the leaflet thingy. They are doing 300g bags of quorn mince and the chicken pieces for only £1.19

Skinny cow triple choc brownie ice lollies (3 in a pack, unsure of syns sorry!) 99p!

Alpro soya milk 1 litre 99p

WW caramel crunch deserts, lemon slices and choc mini rolls all for 99p!

Bargains xx

They also have quorn mince and chicken cheap too. Loads of SW friendly things on offer in Lidls just now.

Someone mentioned the Walls ice lollies with popping candy in???? Cant find it now, if anyone knows what they're called and syns please!!!!

i know quorn pieces are free food but what about quorn sausages? i got told by my last consultant they are free but on s.w web site syn it says 1 syn per sausage. any 1 know? thanks xx

*funsize* said:
i know quorn pieces are free food but what about quorn sausages? i got told by my last consultant they are free but on s.w web site syn it says 1 syn per sausage. any 1 know? thanks xx

I believe they changed the recipe not so long back. Used to be free but now 1 syn each.

Mug shots 33p @ Home Bargains! They also have ryvita, normal one and wholemeal cracker breads for 69p. Tesco have got diced chicken breast on offer for £2 (fresh 377g) and babybel lights for 79p on offer until close of play tomorrow

Back