Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Love Velvet crunch :D
but if i had
Jar of Galaxy chocolate drink / Toblerone pack of 4 / Large bar of Toblerone in the house it would torture me :eek:
You must have more self control that me

I did not buy them all only first 3 items and velvet crunch.

Mind you I have had Maltesses, Galaxy hot chocolate and Toblerone minis in cupboard since christmas and had 1 or 2. I seem to be able to control myself at the moment. I bought them for emergencies. Every time I go to have 1,calculate the syns then I do not want to have them.

floweryrosie said:
Went to 99p & poundland today

99p shop
Raisin & nut chewy museli bar - pack of 10 £1 (4 syns each)
Choc chip & nut chewy museli bar - pack of 10 £1(4.5 syns each)
Jammie Dodgers - 6 jamtastic snack bars £1(4.5 syns each)
Jar of Galaxy chocolate drink £1
Toblerone pack of 4 £1
Large bar of Toblerone £1
Chip basket (ones you use instead of oven tray) £1

Shouldn't they all have been 99p. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellie666 said:
Shouldn't they all have been 99p. :)

Lol!!!! :-D

Not a great bargain but muller lights are 4 for £2 at morrisons and mint ones are now in stock at Barnsley store so assuming everywhere has them!

Becca xx

No joy, still not made it to our store.
On the up side, I did get some frozen cauliflower and some skinny mini sausages while I was there.
I'm thinking sausage and veg shepherd pie for tea today and tomorrow.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've never seen them in mine, I prefer buying Joe's in group x

Not a great bargain but muller lights are 4 for £2 at morrisons and mint ones are now in stock at Barnsley store so assuming everywhere has them!

Becca xx

OMG for a moment then i thought you said MINT mullerlights. please let it be true. ive obviously been asleep and not heard them mentioned. im a million miles from barnsley but sod it- im buying a train ticket NOW!

pebbles67 said:
OMG for a moment then i thought you said MINT mullerlights. please let it be true. ive obviously been asleep and not heard them mentioned. im a million miles from barnsley but sod it- im buying a train ticket NOW!

I've never heard of mint muller! Please please please let it be mint chocolate!

sarah5298a1 said:
oh and how many syns??? x

I think they are half each for the plain pork ones. Can get different flavours which I think are 1 each. My local only stocks the plain tho. Really nice. Bit more expensive but worth it.

Mint ones are the new limited edition mullers and they are nice! Someone said freezing it might also be nice!

Becca xx

One heading to the freezer right now.

Tesco Dudley and Cradley Heath now have them in too, or did until I grabbed the last few at each on the way home.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back