Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda have the Linda macartney onion and rosemary sausages for a pound. X

Snagger frazzin - my Asda only do the LM Veg ones :cry:

Gorgeous gorgeous sausages from Morrisons. The very best low fat sausage!

I've been on look-out in my Morrisons for Skinny Lizzy for yonks - not a sniffter. However, we like their GFY Pork - they're only 1/2 syn each as well.

Argh!!! Disaster.
Mint muller.
I just tried one and I don't like them.
There's a bitter taste to it under the yogurt flavour.
I tried making my own the other day with a few drops of peppermint essence in a vanilla and dark chocolate sprinkle muller and thought it was nasty.
Turns out I got it spot on.
Same bitter / sharp under taste.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I loved it :)

I love them! Not a fan of the coconut one at all but think this is fab. then I do love mint and chocolate. Guess you just have to try for yourself and see.

A bit of a pricey one but I thought it was a good offer to share with anyone wanting to buy one....

www.homeandcook.co.uk have the black tefal actifry for £132.99 including next day delivery, a free tefal pan and cookbook. Never tried the actifry myself but I've seen pictures of peoples chips made with it on here and they look delish and I thought this was a pretty good offer :)

liliferjade said:
A bit of a pricey one but I thought it was a good offer to share with anyone wanting to buy one....

www.homeandcook.co.uk have the black tefal actifry for £132.99 including next day delivery, a free tefal pan and cookbook. Never tried the actifry myself but I've seen pictures of peoples chips made with it on here and they look delish and I thought this was a pretty good offer :)

Macro have that from tomorrow for £99 +

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WANT!

Asda have the Linda macartney onion and rosemary sausages for a pound. X

I've bought these but not tried them yet, i'm loving her italian ones though. xx

I got a Jamie Oliver/Tefal food processor in Robert Dyas, reduced to £50 from £100. It's much better than the equivalent Kenwood - higher power, more blades, sturdier build. Can't wait now to try and some recipes and use it!!!

Back