Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Blueberries are only 59p @ Aldi which is quite a bit cheaper than what they usually are.

400g jar nutella £1.00 Tesco

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well nothing edible but I thought I would share... Sky customers can get two free tickets for Disneyland Paris sign into sky rewards to claim x

missbehave76 said:
Well nothing edible but I thought I would share... Sky customers can get two free tickets for Disneyland Paris sign into sky rewards to claim x

Thanks, my sister just got tickets for when she takes the kids in August

Slimbysummer said:
Love Velvet crunch :D
but if i had
Jar of Galaxy chocolate drink / Toblerone pack of 4 / Large bar of Toblerone in the house it would torture me :eek:
You must have more self control that me

B&m had velvet crunch in for 69p for 6 last week

Asda have lots of discounts on there fitness range I got a deluxe Pilates kit which contains a gym ball, hand weights, a pump and some elastic straps plus a DVD for £2 and then I got a skipping rope for £2.47 :)

misspinky8 said:
Asda have lots of discounts on there fitness range I got a deluxe Pilates kit which contains a gym ball, hand weights, a pump and some elastic straps plus a DVD for £2 and then I got a skipping rope for £2.47 :)

Darn it! I was in Asda yesterday too!

I'm still kicking myself I didn't get the yoga mat in Sainsburys for £2. I'm getting friction burns from the carpet....and not in the good way!

Aldi have Kettlebells in 3 different sizes (I think they are 2.5kg, 5kg and 7kg, not sure though), less than a tenner each, bargain!

Really excited cos just bought my Tefal Actifry family size at Argos for £174.99 including a cook book. Cheapest I have seen it anywhere as some went up to bout £250.00 and was able to go and get it NOW!
Roll on dinner tonight :))))

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Muller Lights are back on 10 for £4 at asda

Tesco has trial packs of 12 chocolate weetabix for £1 and they have vouchers on the box for 50p off next purchase so hello stocking up on lots of 50p weetabix!! :D x

Tesco have small boxes of Splenda reduced to £1. They also have 50p vouchers in their lids. I not suggesting anything. Honest. :D

Back