Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

parfittaroles said:
Took me ages to get that lol

We got 3 boxes ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco has trial packs of 12 chocolate weetabix for £1 and they have vouchers on the box for 50p off next purchase so hello stocking up on lots of 50p weetabix!! :D x

Bummer, was in Asda and bought a box of 12 haha! Can't remember how much they were, pretty cheap anyway i think :D

Anyone in Newcastle the gainer market has 6 fibre PKU bar for £1

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iceland

Is the offer for Mullers still on in Iceland?
Thanks
Jillica

Excellent will stock up!

Blackbubblequeen said:
Morrisons currently have FryLight on offer! I can't remember the exact price but i'm sure it was around the £1.50 mark :D

It's £1.39 :) Sunflower and olive oil.

In Tesco at the mo...Ainsley Harriot couscous 2 for £1.00

Also on the McCain website they have a 50p off voucher for the new ready baked jackets :)

x

Oh and Co-Op have some really nice thick cut bacon B.O.G.O.F at the moment. It's rather lush so i'm treating myself while it's on offer lol!

love 99p stores and pound land, some real bargains to be had if you look closely!

Asda sell RC cola, it's a big American brand of Cola. Doesn't taste like horrible cheap coke (though if you are a total addict to coke or pepsi you will pretty much never like any other brand)

60p for 2 litre bottle, 6 cans for £1, I buy the cans, they are much cheaper than Asda's own brand coke and taste much better too IMHO.

x

Back