Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

had one yesterday it was lush .....would love some ideas of what to use it on/with. 1 idea i can think of would be to spread it on 1/2 syn roulade?

- on pancakes
- on toast
- on its ownnnnn...nom nom!
- on plain ryvita - it's actually not bad and decent with a coffee. A reasonable substitute for a biscuit.

There's actually a thread about where some people have listed suggestions:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/256218-cadburys-chocolate-philadelphia.html

Mine will be slathered on top of a scan bran cake tomorrow for my breakfast at work. Yum.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

had one yesterday it was lush .....would love some ideas of what to use it on/with. 1 idea i can think of would be to spread it on 1/2 syn roulade?

i did that, wasnt really enough - the odd bite i did get with some in it was well good though.

you would be better using 2 pots if you had enough syns

The best thing I have found in the roulade to make it choccy is a shape delight dessert in the choc flavour, just spread over the top of the quark before you roll it up. I did one and added raspberries last night and it was lovely.

Just been shopping and Asda have lots of bargains apart from the £1 choc Philli -

Large jar (75g) Canderel for £1 instead of £2
ALL Maggi cook in the bag packs 50p
Lenor 85 wash one £4
Fairy dishwasher tablets (80) £5.16
Veetee rice £1
Cathedral City cheese 350g £2
Dairylea Light cheeses box of 16 £1
Mullerlight tray of 6 £1.50 (good selection)

Went to Sainsburys also they had-

Cadbury Crunchie Bars pack of 4 £1
Sainsburys extra lean steak mince 500g pack £4 each or 3 for £10

That's me set up for the month :)))

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sainsburys have big tub can't believe it's not butter light £1
99p stores have alpine lights and Maybelline nail polish 50seconds in about 4-5 colours

MinkyDinky said:
It's so nice though!! I love it with sliced banana, nom nom nom! Had it every day last week nearly! You can send the rest my way if you like? ;) xx

Lol i like it on ryvita or pancakes but dunno why but on toast it was too much like eating sweet cheese spread..didn't really replace chocolate spread though that's probably because it wasn't as sweet as nutella!

Aymz said:
Lol i like it on ryvita or pancakes but dunno why but on toast it was too much like eating sweet cheese spread..didn't really replace chocolate spread though that's probably because it wasn't as sweet as nutella!

Dammit! Was hoping to have a freebie then :D might try it on my Finn crisps actually... Although it may not go too far when you're allowed 6 for a HexB. Hmmm

Asda have:

White potatoes 2.5kg 2 for £2
Strawberries £1
Blueberries £1
Butternut squash 97p
Bag of carrots £50p
Weight watchers desserts £1
Skips £1

Poundland=12 tins of chopped tomato for £3-00!

bilsat said:
Poundland=12 tins of chopped tomato for £3-00!

That's brilliant. Asday yesterday had one tin for 80p

Back