Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I went back a few pages and didn't see these but apologize if I've missed a post .....

Among their offers today, I found Tesco have Chocolate Philadelphia - BOGOF (£1.62) & Cathedral City Light BOGOF (£3.99)

Does anyone know if the mullers are still on offer in Iceland please? Thanks Jilly

Jillica said:
Does anyone know if the mullers are still on offer in Iceland please? Thanks Jilly

They are also 10 for £4 in Asda I think.

Holland and Barrett have a buy one get one half price sale on at the moment. not sure if it is online only or available in the shops as well. So stock up on your Scan Bran (2 for £2.08 so cheaper than class) and Kara coconut milk

Holland and Barrett have a buy one get one half price sale on at the moment. not sure if it is online only or available in the shops as well. So stock up on your Scan Bran (2 for £2.08 so cheaper than class) and Kara coconut milk

Glad I checked this thread, i didn't know they did Scan Bran in Holland and Barratt, i've never found it anyway. I'll go the shop in town later see if they have it.

You can have 450mls as a HEa on all plans. It's not like the coconut milk you get in cans, it's a dairy free milk for using in drinks and cooking :)

In sainsburys today they had new Maggi sachets.
They haven't got the bags but they had ones for bolognaise,chicken and bacon bake,honey lemon chicken, and some crispy coating ones for chicken :)

Mozzalicious said:
i've just looked on tesco.com and a lot of things are reduced but not as low as £1...?

Instore only!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not exactly true.
Some have been, the rest are still fairly cheap though.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back