Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

ColJack said:
Not exactly true.
Some have been, the rest are still fairly cheap though.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Really? All the sale stuff at mine had been reduced. Although some stuff wasn't labelled as being £1 it was discounted at the till.

I was in Tesco this morning and they only had a few things reduced to £1. Most of the sale stuff was under £10 though.

I went back a few pages and didn't see these but apologize if I've missed a post .....

Among their offers today, I found Tesco have Chocolate Philadelphia - BOGOF (£1.62) & Cathedral City Light BOGOF (£3.99)

Stocked up on CC light today :) but unfortunately my Tesco doesn't stock chocolate Philly :sigh:

Anyone been to Morrisons or Iceland that can tell me of any offers?

Jo* said:
From memory and fridge at Morrisons

Muller Light Yogurt 6 pack £1.79
Carvery Breaded Ham 94p
Pears apples and parsnips 50p
Splenda Sweetener Tablets 500 pack 1/2 price

Plus a voucher for £1 off the spelenda in the top of the pack ;)

Tesco, three meat packs for a tenner (has been £12 recently). Included lean mince
Three tubs on onken for £3 (still had the syn free version at mine :) )
Three pack of veg for £2

Non food but flippin good offer ...

Sainsbugs have a brill offer on a wide range of moisturisers. I specifically wanted 'Simple' - normal price £3.99 but most of the range was 2 for £4.00 so basically BOGOF.
There was an even better offer --- items at £5.70 each were also 2 for £4.00 :eek: :eek:.

Their Olay & Garnier products were also on offer but there could've been other brands too as there were red labels everywhere.:D

Activia fat free is 30p in morrisons at the moment its fabbbbbbbbbbbb and free x

parfittaroles said:
Love the vanilla & the raspberry :) far creamier than muller!

Love the vanilla ones! Still hooked on ML smooth toffee though lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back