Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sarah5298a1 said:
yes its true i have the book, just checked 1 x 50g ww petit pain is b choice pg 147 on the free branded foods 2012 book x

Thank you! I have the 2011 book. Woo hoo - cant wait to try some crispy bread!

Thanks Rosielea for the velvet crunch tip , will pick some up along with those rolls

Morrisons has lots of fruit in it's 50p deal i got pears and kiwis but there was other stuff too (plums and apples that i noticed ) also baby potatoes parsnips carrots and savoy cabbage on offer all about 40-50p

I went to Morrisons and bought clementines for 50p but they were all dried inside. Picked up some reduced wraps 29p. They can go in the freezer for a rainy day.

They were reducing stuff in ASDA and people were gathering to ge bargains. I did not hang around and came home empty handed.

yes its true i have the book, just checked 1 x 50g ww petit pain is b choice pg 147 on the free branded foods 2012 book x

OMG!!!

Your right, why have I never noticed this before!!

Frylight is £1 in Tesco, just the green lidded one (olive oil?) sadly the other ones are still full price. x

icklerockchick said:
Frylight is £1 in Tesco, just the green lidded one (olive oil?) sadly the other ones are still full price. x

I saw that last night! Love Olive Oil Frylight!

Is it low cal?

This afternoon went to Lidl and bought a bundle of 3 wafers. The packet said 34 calories (1.75 syns) per wafer so I thought that would be ok and I could have them as treat. However when I opened the pack, the said wafers were half size wafer. Had 2, although delicious, I felt disappointed. Put them in the back of cupboard for a rainy day.

PatchworkPuss said:
7 squirts for ½ a syn

Wow that's fantastic! Think I'll get that when my frylight runs out. Im sure it tastes better too.

Back