Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The greek style yoghurts are lovely! A really nice change from normal mullerlights which I eat every day! The mug shots, were they on offer or just in the reduced aisle?

They are lovely! Specially the coconut one. I'm not sure to be honest, they were in a big wire basket on a normal aisle, not on a reduced shelf - the use by date on them is July 2013 so I'm thinking special offer?

anyone around the skipton area! the coop is shutting on swadford st so loads of bargains in there!

I am SO jealous right about now!!!

I moved to Ireland from the UK and let me tell you Ireland is EXPENSIVE!!! Mugshots are almost €2 I think and there are very seldom offers on muller etc...

Enjoy your day all xx :D:D

The wonderful Asda have their fresh legs of lamb half price. Great deal for all those fellow carnivores out there. Picked up a massive one for a tenner

Robinson's no added sugar squash is 60 odd pence in Morrisons just now. Not the fruit & barley ones though!

Sainsburys have philadelphia on offer, 74p I think, the chocolate one and the 200g packs of light & extra light :)

These have probably already been posted but I'm lazy and haven't checked :rolleyes:

evilpenguin said:
Robinson's no added sugar squash is 60 odd pence in Morrisons just now. Not the fruit & barley ones though!

Sainsburys have philadelphia on offer, 74p I think, the chocolate one and the 200g packs of light & extra light :)

These have probably already been posted but I'm lazy and haven't checked :rolleyes:

There's no sainsburys near me and I've run out on Philly!

Pasta n Sauce 50p each in Morrisons.

Weight watchers sausages are only £1 for a pack of 8 in tescos, didn't have a special sticker on them or anything so maybe this is a regular price!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, I was just about to post the same thing... I got a couple of packs better than £2.58 lol and delicious too :D

Yes, I was just about to post the same thing... I got a couple of packs better than £2.58 lol and delicious too :D

I was in Tesco earlier too! didn't look at the meat section though!
Need to stock up on these, want my Sunday morning all day breakfast :D

Yeah they ace the best low syn sausages about!
May get mum to pick me up some more if they are still £1!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I looked on the Tesco website and it says the WW sausages are only £1 and it doesnt say its a special offer either :)

Are the WW sausages in the frozen or chilled section

Back