Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Alycyn1980 said:
Muller Greek are really nice - the cherry is a little sour so dont be eating it too early in the morning. My mum said the peach & honey was nice but I am not a great lover of honey but says cant taste. Coconut one is lush. Still BOGOF till the end of March in Morrisons as far as I am aware :)

How many syns are these? I like the sound of them, especially the coconut.

Hi emmou, they r 1/2syn each. They r worth it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

They remind me a little of the set yogurts you used to be able to buy. Can anyone remember them?
x

sorry everyone, i know i keep posting this, but mikado milk or white choc boxes are 90p a box, instead of 1.30 something, but only till tomorrow!

Was in Asda today and they have the boxes of 15 mixed weight free range eggs for £1.44. I was convinced it must be a mistake it was so cheap but it went through the til at that price. Most chuffed and planning a rather eggy week.

Mullerlights are 5 for £1 at Morrisons :)

Got the mullers at morrison, great saving compared to asda. Will be getting the quorn stuff too as that's usually expensive.

Is frylight ever on offer? It was 2 quid for the sunflower one in morrisons today that must be normal price. If its ever on offer ill bulkbuy about 5 lol

Got the mullers at morrison, great saving compared to asda. Will be getting the quorn stuff too as that's usually expensive.

Is frylight ever on offer? It was 2 quid for the sunflower one in morrisons today that must be normal price. If its ever on offer ill bulkbuy about 5 lol

Sainsbury's had it on offer leading up to pancake day so I stocked up then, but will try and remember to keep an eye out for you :)

Sainsbury's had it on offer leading up to pancake day so I stocked up then, but will try and remember to keep an eye out for you :)

aww thank you. i only really go to asda and tesco. although i have sainsburys and morrisons close too so i can go anywhere really lol i have a wide choice of supermarkets. but i did go to morrisons yesterday for the mullers! dont mind a change of supermarket when theres a bargain to be had

Yoomoo frozen yogurts £2 4 750ml tub in tesco

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back