Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Just been to asda and muller have gotta new mint and choc flavour yoghurt it's DEVINE!!!!!! 10 for £4! Probably synced but my god WORTH IT!!!

Yeah they are still free so its fine :) I did try the mint ones it was ok but I never bought anymore. They have a coconut one with choc sprinkles in and that's better :) also free. My fave is toffee!!

As someone else said, morrisons have had them on 5 for £1 for about 3 weeks, I'm dreading when they take that offer away :( x

Think it was late January or early February that the mint hit the shelves. There was a bit of consternation on the foum (Syns Thread & Off Topic) that it was going to replace the coconut but luckily both are still available as Limited Editions. Like me, many hope that they both stay as regular flavours but Muller would have to decide on sales figures.

Just been to asda and muller have gotta new mint and choc flavour yoghurt it's DEVINE!!!!!! 10 for £4! Probably synced but my god WORTH IT!!!

The coconut ones I bought yesterday don't have limited edition on the lid I checked yesterday, so maybe that ones sticking around? Hope so its yummy I only got a few though so maybe have to do a de tour to morrisons when I'm at work this week x

Sorry I didn't mean to quote the post I did, meant to quote the post above this one! Never mind

Asda 6 john west tuna in brine £6

Morrisons 4 princes tuna in brine £2.99, bachelors pot shots 3 £1.80, Cook Italian chopped & plum tomatoes 4 pack £1.50

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
I went to Aldi's today and picked up Kiwis, tomatoes, Pineapple from their super 6 :) Also picked up 1k carrots for 39p and punnet of muchrooms for 59p. :)

The coconut ones I bought yesterday don't have limited edition on the lid I checked yesterday, so maybe that ones sticking around? Hope so its yummy I only got a few though so maybe have to do a de tour to morrisons when I'm at work this week x

Sorry I didn't mean to quote the post I did, meant to quote the post above this one! Never mind

i agree the coconut is lovely, i chop pieces of fresh pineapple and add it to the yogurt... delicious. xxx

I went to morrisons today and they had minced steak for half price so I got a massive one and was £2.44 it goes of weight! Asked the butcher about the fat and he said that it was better than extra lean and just looking at it u can see no fat! As it's minced steak and not minced beef if that makes sence to anyone lol x

I went to morrisons today and they had minced steak for half price so I got a massive one and was £2.44 it goes of weight! Asked the butcher about the fat and he said that it was better than extra lean and just looking at it u can see no fat! As it's minced steak and not minced beef if that makes sence to anyone lol x

Its 3 syns per 100g for Morrisons lean steak mince. 1 1/2 for the frozen. Same for the Best Scotch Lean Minced Steak. If it was not lean its higher.

Its over the 4% fat content even if you cannot see it. I still do use it occasionally. I like using my syns on savoury meals.
Butcher will say its better as its a better cut of beef.

it doesnt say lean on it! but its not called steak mince its called minced steak! which i dont know if it makes any difference! because i asked if it was extra lean and he said it was better than extra lean! i think we may be talking about different products! i only have 5 syns a day so im sure i will be fine =] thanks for the info though =]

it doesnt have a fat content on thats why i asked. tbh i will just count it as free and just go of what the butcher said

sl1nkyminny said:
it doesnt have a fat content on thats why i asked. tbh i will just count it as free and just go of what the butcher said

I agree with you. Butchers know what they're talking about. Our local butcher will mince up lean meat making them free - just like the meat would be :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco Muller Greek Yogurts half price at £1.09 for the 4 :)

muller lights, 5 for £1.00 in morrisons.

imallebbot said:
I really didn't realise that you could get micro meals on such low syns!! Excellent for me to take to work, thanks :)

Care to elaborate on that?
Can't see what you're referring to but maybe I didn't go back far enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back