Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Butter Buds. Bought mine in Lakeland must be, ooh a couple of years ago - lol. Nice subtle buttery tang for very few syns.

They've been discussed on here too, a while ago - can't remember if anyone had any particular tips but you could try a search if you are interested.

I have really been getting through my Salad seasoning over the last couple of months especially since discovering Kraft syn free salad seasoning!! Its been hard getting hold of it though as seen as Tesco and morrisons dont sell it, Went to Sainsburys and they have been selling it. Until this week when I was told they have stopped selling it!!

Amazon is my saviour!!

6 bottles for £7.08 including postage!! Which is nearly half price to what Sainsburys were charging!!

Amazon.co.uk: kraft salad dressing

Alycyn1980 said:
This is a more of whats useful. I came across a forum today on hints & tips and the 1st one was about something called Butter Buds. Now I have never heard of these and so googled them & thus ordered some from Ebay to try. The below extract taken from the webpage. Each sachet is 1/2 syn.

Has anyone heard or eve tried these? I thought they would be good as I have stopped using butter altogether and apart from HEx B of olive oil I have cut out that as well.

Just thought it would be of interest!!!!

'

I love these on jacket potato and I also make up carrot and swede mash with black pepper using a couple of them. Would definitely recommend them if you like a buttery taste

This is a more of whats useful. I came across a forum today on hints & tips and the 1st one was about something called Butter Buds. Now I have never heard of these and so googled them & thus ordered some from Ebay to try. The below extract taken from the webpage. Each sachet is 1/2 syn.

Has anyone heard or eve tried these? I thought they would be good as I have stopped using butter altogether and apart from HEx B of olive oil I have cut out that as well.

Just thought it would be of interest!!!!

'
droppedImage.png

i got some off ebay and i use them on jacket potatoes, mash potatoe, cooked veg, on fried mushrooms, on corn on the cob - they are nice

Cadbury philladelphia is £1.32 in tesco, and there is a £1 off coupon in the in store "mag" when you spend over £4 on cheese, which it counts as.
Also, £2.50 off if you spend £10 on frozen food.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Also, there are vouchers for £5 off when you spend £25 on clothes in store again ( or £10 off a £40 spend online. )

Good for that new summer wardrobe you need now we are all slimmer.
You can always split it up into multiple transactions to get the best discount if you're buying loads.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Alpen light bars down to £1.50 a box in sainsbury's, finally on offer again so seriously stocked up!! I do green so can eat up to 4 of these a day and at full price of just over 2 quid a box was costing me a fortune!!

Alpen light bars down to £1.50 a box in sainsbury's, finally on offer again so seriously stocked up!! I do green so can eat up to 4 of these a day and at full price of just over 2 quid a box was costing me a fortune!!

If you live near a B & M Bargains store they are selling Alpen Light Loose Bars 5 for £1.00 (maybe just my local shop special Deal) but they also selling Box of 5 for £1.09 i'm like you i eat loads of these :)

x-lizbif-x said:
If you live near a B & M Bargains store they are selling Alpen Light Loose Bars 5 for £1.00 (maybe just my local shop special Deal) but they also selling Box of 5 for £1.09 i'm like you i eat loads of these :)

Oh my goodness!! I'll be there when it opens ta v much!

Bit worried as it looks like they're getting rid of stock :wave_cry: but my Sainsbugs has Options Indulgence - Cherry -10p each "while stocks last". All other flavours are still 40p each so perhaps Cherry is getting the chop :cry:

Fibre Plus cereal bars still 99p in Morrisons :)

I dived down to our Morrisons the day after your post but already too late - their stock had been sold :cry:

However, our Asda and Sainsburys have plenty of stock (with 'NEW' printed on the boxes) and still at the regular price of £1.98 per box. I'm confused as to whether Weetabix is withdrawing them and replacing them with the Special K Chewy bars. I can feel an e-mail to Weetabix coming on here.

Back