Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

lsf666 said:
Sainsburys offers:

Lean turkey mince £2
Branson beans (a few varieties) 5 for £2
Pineapples 89p
Shape delight chocolate desserts £1

That's all I can remember! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Find yourself an Asda cause they have 4 tins of the Branston baked beans for £1

Birdmummy said:
Find yourself an Asda cause they have 4 tins of the Branston baked beans for £1

All varieties or the standard ones?

Birdmummy said:
The standard ones that come in a pack of 4

Ah. We got the big beans and reduced sugar ones. Good to know though. Thanks.

Muller Greek Style yogurt £1.09 in Tesco (£1 in Asda but if you do your big shop in Tesco it's still a bargain)

Corale baked beans in Aldi - 79p for a 2-pk microwave tubs. Same as the Heinz snap-pots but just the 2 not 4. Brill to keep in the desk drawer for emergencies.

Co Op, Six Muller Lights for £2, Tescos only doing Four for the same price so bargain! Asda, new Muller Light Greek Style £1, seriously nice, they're also half price in Tesco, just over a quid!

Asda are also doing 4 pack weight watchers dessert yoghurts(lovely and syn free) at 2 for a £2 and shape 4 packs under the same deal

I haven't tried the Shape ones yet but apparently they're good. The weight watchers ones are just as nice as the Activia ones and no syns

Asda also have six tins of Heinz beans for £2

Weight watchers extra trimmed bacon is on offer in Morrisons at £1.50 a pack, almost half price! Not sure how long the offer is on for though.

Just found these are syn free when I was looking on synsonline, are they nice? Gonna get myself some this week x

They are gorgeous, the toffee apple ones are heavenly.

They are gorgeous, the toffee apple ones are heavenly.
Just had the lemon tart!! Can't believe they're free it was lovely. Got the summer fruits with the layer fatfree synsonline tells me they're free too? Much cheaper than muller lights and nicer too I'm a convert
The WW yogurts are £1 in the Co Op too x
I don't have a co-op :(
Someone told me that the WW yoghurts are only 75p for a 4 pack in Morrisons so much cheaper than Asda!
Bargain :)

Huffpot said:
Someone told me that the WW yoghurts are only 75p for a 4 pack in Morrisons so much cheaper than Asda!

Had a look in my local morrisons & they were £1.25 or 2 for £2 (which can be mixed and matched with their other chilled desserts, eg rice pudding)

Back