Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

8 boxes of alpen light CHoc fudge and two HUGE 500g jars of capers - total £9.90 from 99p Shop in broadmarsh shopping centre in Nottingham.

Alpen lights were £2.25 box in CO - op just up the road...

WW four pack yogurts are 75p in morrisons. I have a fridge full now, so much nicer than muller lights, they need to do a coconut one then I will be even happier.

Not them all, the layered ones are syns!!

Are they syn free??? Xxxx

The ones on offer are, the ones with layers aren't included in the offer. Its the summer fruits, dessert, citrus, toffee/vanilla 4 packs, all of which are free

Muller Greek style yogurts. Pack of 4 are currently £1 at Asda.

Ooh, seen the adverts for the Greek style yoghurts but haven't tried yet, off to asda I go :)

I know this is slightly off thread, but where in the supermarket do you find low fat fromage frais? I can't find it? Of course I could ask someone when I'm in there. Lol.

I know this is slightly off thread, but where in the supermarket do you find low fat fromage frais? I can't find it? Of course I could ask someone when I'm in there. Lol.

I can never find it either - persoally I dont think a lot of places stock it!!! I usaully end up with creme fraiche which works just as well in cooking and tastes lovely on its own as well :)

mrstaylor said:

I never have trouble finding it in sainsburys. Near the natural yoghurt.

Back