Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sarah5298a1 said:
5 onions, sliced thinly
2 tbsp of each: balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, worcestershire sauce, sweetner (mix all together in a bowl or cup)
a good pinch of each: salt, black pepper and white pepper
1-2 tsp of mustard powder

Fry onions in frylight add salt and pepper, fry until onions start to go translucent then add the mustard powder, stir and add the vinegars, W sauce and sweetner, continue to cook until the sauce thickens. ready to eat straight away, keep in the fridge in an air tight container and this will keep for a while

it goes with everything, i made some wholemeal bread buns and i've been having home cooked ham in a bun with the marmalade, it so good

x

Thank you, that sounds fab. Great on burgers I would imagine!

Rochelle1 said:
That's really cheap mangos are £1 each in asda!! Well most of that would be near £1 each wish I drove I'd be straight to aldi but carrying fruit and veg over a mile on foot doesn't sound appealing lol

Why don't you buy a shopping trolley that you pull behind you??? There great I use mine all the time as I shop on the Market x

Or get a rucksack.
Great for extra weight for body magic.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Why don't you buy a shopping trolley that you pull behind you??? There great I use mine all the time as I shop on the Market x

Or get a rucksack.

Thanks for the suggestions the rucksack sounds more appealing though, the only people I ever see around here with a trolley are old ladies lol sorry :(

Not sure if anyones posted this yet, but activia fat free yogurts are half price in sainsburys, 32p per pot I think it was x

Or get a rucksack.

i found with a rucksack that alot of the fruit bruises as it being bashed about! I prefer my Trolley and like someone said you can get some funky ones these days.

oh and morrisons have WW Premium pork sausage and WW Extra trimmed bacon for £1.50 each.

Not sure if this has already been posted. Linda McCartney Italian sausages (0.5 syncs each) are £1 for a pack of 6 in Tesco.

Beautifullily said:
Not sure if this has already been posted. Linda McCartney Italian sausages (0.5 syncs each) are £1 for a pack of 6 in Tesco.

Wow, thanks for putting the syn value. I bought some yesterday and spent this morning trying to find the syn value on here but failed. At least I can eat them now with confidence :)

Huffpot said:
Are they nice?

If you don't think of them as a replacement for meat sausages, then they are!

Thanks! I am going to have to go to Tesco tonight - my stock of Alpen lights is running low so this is perfect timing!

Back