Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

aldi super 6

toms, spring onions, jacket potatoes, red onions - and something else that escapes me - mango maybe!!!! Sorry!!

2 massive chicken portions - 99p!

tesco dairylea light spread - £1 tub and baked beans 4 pack still £127.00

2 for one on lots of frozen quorn products - burgers, sausages, steak strips, quorn coated fillets

Certainly wont be Going to Tesco for my Beans this Week!! :eek: (sorry it made me Laugh :D)

Not red onions, they are beetroot.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Blueberries - Morrisons have a 400g tub £2 (usually this price for a measley 100g). Got one Saturday which were delicious so going back today for more :D

Update - bought 2 tubs because they're reduced to £1.50 - must be near SBD but I've washed them & popped into freezer. Too good to miss at that price.

Last edited:
Tesco baguley have jersey royals & peppers for 10p bag (apparently they over ordered so have lots in stock)

Yoghurt

Asda chosen by you fat free range "mango & pineapple" "rhubarb & vanilla" FREE on all choices 450g pot £1 :cool:

Tesco have the Linda McCartney Sausages for £1 and BOGOF! Woo! The Italian ones are lovely and 1/2 a syn each, and the red onion & rosemary ones are free (both on EE)!

Loving finding all these offers! My Dad phoned me today to tell me he noticed mug shots in Morissons and has bought me a supply! I was shocked, since I don't live with him, nor did I think he paid any attention to what I eat when he comes to visit! Haha! He bought some tikka ones (which I don't like), but you gotta love the guy for thinking of me & trying!

Not a bargain but more of useful information. I had a very sore throat this week but I was reluctant to take anything for it as I did not want to use my syns for this (in hindsight may have been better considering the amount of crap I ended up eating!!!). Strepsils now do sugar free Strawberry flavour. These taste really fine and I need to remind myself that they are for sore throats and not just sweeties!!!! People may already have seen these but I just found them so sharing!!!!!

MrsM10 said:
Tesco have the Linda McCartney Sausages for £1 and BOGOF! Woo! The Italian ones are lovely and 1/2 a syn each, and the red onion & rosemary ones are free (both on EE)!

Loving finding all these offers! My Dad phoned me today to tell me he noticed mug shots in Morissons and has bought me a supply! I was shocked, since I don't live with him, nor did I think he paid any attention to what I eat when he comes to visit! Haha! He bought some tikka ones (which I don't like), but you gotta love the guy for thinking of me & trying!

My tesco have all LM products and all Quorn frozen products on bogof at the mo
:) there was an offer on chilled Quorn products too , tesco's new 'free from' chilled dairy-free range is 3 for 2 too :)

Oh flipping heck, why do u lot do this to me? I just went to Asda and did my shopping cause of some of the offers and you lot then tell me about the Tesco quorn offers...oh well, there is always tomorrow x

My tesco have all LM products and all Quorn frozen products on bogof at the mo
:) there was an offer on chilled Quorn products too , tesco's new 'free from' chilled dairy-free range is 3 for 2 too :)

It maybe all of the LM/Quorn things that are BOGOF - I didn't notice since I was so thrilled to have finally found the LM Italian sausages and cheaper than usual!

MrsM10 said:
It maybe all of the LM/Quorn things that are BOGOF - I didn't notice since I was so thrilled to have finally found the LM Italian sausages and cheaper than usual!

My tesco is a massive one but crap they only have the bog standard LC sausages I'd like to try the red onion and thingy ones :)

My tesco is a massive one but crap they only have the bog standard LC sausages I'd like to try the red onion and thingy ones :)

We have 3 big Tescos nearby, and 3 big Asdas, and also 2 huge Morissons. I go to about 3-4 supermarkets at least once a week, and this is the first time I've found the LM Italian ones - they are yum and taste a bit like pizza! It sounds weird, but they are really nice!

I've had better luck with the rosemary & red onion ones in Asda. They too are nice, but not really as a breakfast sausage, although they're nice chopped up in pasta (with other veggies and passata/plum tomatoes too).

I hope you manage to find some whilst they're on offer! I think they're usually about £1.89 a box!

Yoghurt

Asda chosen by you fat free range "mango & pineapple" "rhubarb & vanilla" FREE on all choices 450g pot £1 :cool:

Bottom lip quiver - my Asda still don't have these two :( Slight consolation is that they've finally got the Dessert Style (Banoffee & Sticky Toffee) which others seem to have had for yonks.

This has probably been mentioned on here before, but Poundland has Mugshots 3 for a £1 :) Haven't tried them before, but am looking forward to my first mugshot experience...

Back