Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

They definitely exist thankfully, first time I found them was last week in asda after months of searching :D

Thankyou!!! I went to asda to get these and managed to get cherry bakewell ones which I've been dying to try and also picked up some of the choc orange, summer fruits and sultana and apple ones!

You just can't help it when there only a £1 can you lol My hubby was going when are you going to eat that many?? My reply there normally 1.98 a box this effectively BOGOF lol

DustQueen said:
Oh not sure if it's anywhere else but went to aldi and their super 6 is:
Kiwi, cabbage, iceberg lettuce, avocado and .... Ummm *scratches head* OH YES! Broccoli!

And cherry tomatoes :)

simplyB said:
Hi all,

Anyone know if Muller Lights are on offer anywhere?

Thank you xx

Only know that sainsburys doing muller Greek yogurts £1.50 all 3 flavours ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent thread. Thanks everyone! X

Tanari said:
Got me 11 pack of Alpen light in Asda for £1 each. Thanx for sharing.:gimi:

Lol that's you stocked up for a while!X

Just stocked up on Alpen Lights thankyou! (although not 11 packs Tanari ha ha!)

Also SALMON on the fish counter is a fab price at the moment! I've just paid £6.30 for a huge fillet and portioned it off into 6 hefty portions, I suppose I could of made them smaller....LOL! xx I love salsmon but find it's ridiculously priced (as are most foods!)

Just stocked up on Alpen Lights thankyou! (although not 11 packs Tanari ha ha!)

Also SALMON on the fish counter is a fab price at the moment! I've just paid £6.30 for a huge fillet and portioned it off into 6 hefty portions, I suppose I could of made them smaller....LOL! xx I love salsmon but find it's ridiculously priced (as are most foods!)

if you have an aldi near you they sell a (fresh in chiller) vac pac of 2 decent quite generous fillets for 2.99....on offer at 2.69 at the moment....cos its vac packed it looks smaller than it is,we were very pleasantly suprised the first time we got them

Tesco had the Linda McCartney Italian stlye sausages (1/2 syn each) for £1 a box, BOGOF, theyre yum too - taste like pizza!

fifee said:
Only know that sainsburys doing muller Greek yogurts £1.50 all 3 flavours ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The 6 packs are 2 for £5 in tescos

Back