Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Went to Morrison's this morning. They have large pineapples at £1, Quorn style chicken nuggets at £1 & Satsumas (600g) for 50p :)

Morrisons have the Muller Greek yoghurts 2 packs for £4

Also, Tesco are doing the big 'double concentrate' bottles of Robinson NAS squash BOGOF :)

Xx

Went to Morrison's this morning. They have large pineapples at £1, Quorn style chicken nuggets at £1 & Satsumas (600g) for 50p :)

Wow - just been to Morrisons for the pineapple and discovered they weren't the large ones - they were the GIANT ones. Excellent :gimi:

Morrisons have some great offers on -

Iceburg lettuce - 50p
Salad peppers - £1.00 for 3
Satsumas - 50p
Nectarines - £1.00
Tomatoes - £1.00
Pineapples - £1.00
Red onions - 50p
Strawberries - £2.00 for a big punnet

Muller Greek yoghuts - £4.00 for 2 packs
Muller light 6 packs - £5.00 for 2 packs

Mug shots - 34p each

I've probably forgot loads because they really did have a lot of good offers, especially on fruit/veg/salad stuff!

MrsM10 said:
Morrisons have some great offers on -

Iceburg lettuce - 50p
Salad peppers - £1.00 for 3
Satsumas - 50p
Nectarines - £1.00
Tomatoes - £1.00
Pineapples - £1.00
Red onions - 50p
Strawberries - £2.00 for a big punnet

Muller Greek yoghuts - £4.00 for 2 packs
Muller light 6 packs - £5.00 for 2 packs

Mug shots - 34p each

I've probably forgot loads because they really did have a lot of good offers, especially on fruit/veg/salad stuff!

Nectarines???? On it!! Ta.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

MrsM10 said:
All of the less than 1% fat ones are free. The others have syns but not many. I love the spicy sweet & sour ones the best =o)

Thanks, I'm off to Morrisons tomorrow to stock up :0)

the Thai one is 1/2 syn on EE and green, but 10 1/2 syns on red . . .

They have punnets of strawberries in asda for £1 at the moment and they are really nice, big and juicy!!

Stocked up on my alpen bars too lol!!

Mug shots are 5 for £3 (not saving much but its still a save!!)

Just been to Morrisons and although there weren't many deals exactly, their stuff is really good value for money! Went round with mum and did a few days shop, for a family of 7, and it came to under £35, including meats and loads of veggies!! Their diet Irn Bru 2 litre bottles are 2 for £2, and they have bunches of radishes for 50p and bunches of salad/spring onions for 70p!

Also, Asda's mushy peas are only 6p, bargain or what?!?! And I thought Aldi's 9p mushy peas were cheap haha :p

Strawberries are BOGOF in waitrose,
lean mince is also in the three for £10 with stakes, chicken and such.
I think alpens are two for £3 but don't quite me on that.
I know shampoo offers better then food right now (I work down the shampoo section, is a given really)

If you have a NISA store nearby, they are currently selling the Muller Light Greek Style yoghurts at half price for a 4-pack (£1.09). Also Weight Watchers cake bars at £1.00 for a box of 5...not sure how many Syns they are, but the coconut ones are nice!

Hi anybody noticed joints of beef on offer anywhere lately? Please, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back