Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I know they're a bit on the random side, but those (sometimes annoying) vouchers that Tesco print off at the till for your next shop - I got a £1 off the Special K Chewy Cereal Bars the other day.
These vouchers are generated from your purchase history so if you've bought the bars sometime before in Tesco, I guess you've got a chance of getting a voucher. > I refuse to pay the full price of £1.98 but when the till spat out this voucher I went straight back to the biscuit aisle & grabbed a box :D

Oh you cynic you :p It's a very clever computer because it knew I'd eyed them up in the aisle earlier and would enjoy one with a cuppa.

Qourn nuggets are £1 a bag at morrisons - bargain
and weight watchers jelly crystals and custard is 15p in home bargains

Ooh now this is a good thread I'm glad I've found! Only thing I can add is Muller Lights in Sainsburys(think I've seen it in Asda and Morrisons too) are 6 for £3. Mind you there only 57p in the first place so you're saving about 42p

Any offers on decent razors out there at the moment?
I never used to shave often so 4 fusion blades lasted me a year or more but now I've started shaving nearly daily, I've worn my last one out and need more.

I like gilette fusion but am willing to try anything if it's cheap enough and does the job ( which the lidl 2 blade disposables don't )...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Aldi super 6 starting today for next 2 weeks - all 69p each is.

cherries.
oranges.
mini bananas.
funsize apples.
melon(i cant eat them so didnt pay huge attention i think galia)
nectarines.

ColJack said:
I never used to shave often so 4 fusion blades lasted me a year or more but now I've started shaving nearly daily, I've worn my last one out and need more.

I like gilette fusion but am willing to try anything if it's cheap enough and does the job ( which the lidl 2 blade disposables don't )...

Try Amazon or EBay? My hubby never buys his fusion razors in the shops he always finds them online :)

In fact 8 arrived in the post yesterday :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Try Amazon or EBay? My hubby never buys his fusion razors in the shops he always finds them online :)

In fact 8 arrived in the post yesterday :D

Yeah I 2nd that!

Just make sure they're legit. There are some copies on eBay.

Do you have a savers? They're always trying to sell their offers on good razors with refill blades in, and when I went in there yesterday they had offers on for fathers day so will definitley have some razor sets for cheap

Whats savers?

I've had a look round on mysupermaket and Sainsburys have wilkinson sword hydro 5 on for half price for the razor with 2 blades. So £3.99.
Plus i have nectar points I can spend.

Back