Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Anyone know Sainsburys policy on pricing?
Inshore they are £4.59 but on the website they are £3.99
:(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Any offers on decent razors out there at the moment?
I never used to shave often so 4 fusion blades lasted me a year or more but now I've started shaving nearly daily, I've worn my last one out and need more.

I like gilette fusion but am willing to try anything if it's cheap enough and does the job ( which the lidl 2 blade disposables don't )...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Gillette Mach 3 razor + 15 blades (16 in total) £20 including free delivery until Mon 11th @ Superdrug @ Superdrug - Hot UK Deals maybe this will help?

Or a great alternative is to get a safety razor and blades - takes a bit of getting used to but plenty advice on the internet and saves a fortune as blades cost pennies each. HTH

ASDA - not sure if their pricing computer is national or individual stores. > Make sure you check your receipts - I just bought x 2 large tubs of Philly Light marked up on Rollback at £1 each. > On checking my receipt I found I'd been charged full price of £2.32 each :eek:

No probs getting a refund but I had to make a trip back to the store but I just wanted to highlight to anyone who perhaps doesn't give the receipt a second glance.

Hi Im new and it's my first post.....Just been to Aldi and the super 6 this week is nectarines, mini bananas, galia melon, cherries, funsize apples & oranges all 69p.

Morrisons

Giant pineapples still £1
Mullers 6 for £3
4 pack snacks a jacks 2 for £2

Ooh their pineapples are always gorgeous! OH's office is near a Morrisons but he's cycling to work at the moment so not sure he'd appreciate riding back with a giant pineapple sticking out of his rucksack!

Miss_Corset said:
Ooh their pineapples are always gorgeous! OH's office is near a Morrisons but he's cycling to work at the moment so not sure he'd appreciate riding back with a giant pineapple sticking out of his rucksack!

Ha ha this made giggle!

ALDI - 69p

Mini Bananas
Gala Apples
Oranges
Melon (although quite small!)
Cherries

Cucumbers 59p
Red Grapes £1.39

Asda

Alpen Lights £1
Clementines £1
Large Mangoes £1
Large Punnet Strawberries £1

Also Aldi - 4 x Baking Potatoes (good size too!) 59p

Asda Living Herbs (coriander, basil, mint, chives, thyme etc) 2 for £1

Thought some of you may find this useful, Tesco are offering 2 boxes of Alpen Light bars for £3. Normally £1.99 for 5. I seem to be living by them for my HEXB's at the moment (and a low syn snack).

Asda

Alpen Lights £1

Aww and here was me thinking 2 for £3 in Tesco as mentioned above was a good offer, should have waited.. can always get more I suppose lol.

In Sainsburys, the Pasta N Sauces, which I think most of them are free on EE or like 1,2 syns if made with just water are 3 for 2, same goes for Super Noodles.

Dammit! Me too but I don't have an ASDA close by :(

Omg, the summer fruit alpen lights are lush!!! Just saying :)

Back