Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

In my one, it was all lumped together with the American stuff they have just got in.. thats assuming all Aldi's get the same sort of stock in on the Sundays.

the new aero biscuits are 7 for £1 in asda and they are 5 syns a bar =] they are really nice =]

Sainsbugs have the large bottles of Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil for £2.00.
They also have boxes of Nescafe Skinny Cappuccino (10 x 16g sachets) for £2.00. .They work out at 2.5 syns each & a nice change from regular coffee or hot chocolate.

Minimunchkins said:
Sainsbugs have the large bottles of Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil for £2.00.
They also have boxes of Nescafe Skinny Cappuccino (10 x 16g sachets) for £2.00. .They work out at 2.5 syns each & a nice change from regular coffee or hot chocolate.

Oh I like the sound of that and 2.5syns isnt bad :)

Aldi had 400gr punet of British strawberries *which are sweet and juicy) 99p. Wish I bought more. Cheapest I have seen in other places is £2

Miss_Corset said:
Damn it - was in there yesterday but didn't spot it. Have been wanting to try this for ages!
Hi guys what's marshmallow fluff? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I like the sound of that and 2.5syns isnt bad :)

Slightly off topic - sorry

I make my own mocha style coffee for 2 syns - 1tsp instant coffee mixed with options hot chocolate. It is a lovely treat in the evening.

fifee said:

It's basically a jar of stuff that's like the gooey bit out the middle of a marshmallow, it's good for baking with or on toast (or straight from the jar!) No idea of syn value though.

This week.....
Poundland....... 12 tins chopped tomatoes=£3-00
Sainsburys .......2 Ainsley Couscous=£1-00
Sainsburys........3 jars of Jalapenos Chillies in brime= £4-00
Morrisons..........Ainsley Couscous=50p each

It's lethal!!!! It's like the middle of a tunnocks teacake!!! I ate it straight from the jar & vowed never to buy it again as it was too much of a temptation for me :-(

just a heads up that later this week Tesco has a offer on muller lite yoghurts 10 for £3 not sure if it starts wed or thursday so keep a look out x

I got mullerlight on that offer yesterday in Tesco

Any one buying fruit/veg this week @ morrisons. Also fry light is £1.68 at tescos

Please find a compiled list of the fruits and veg on offer at morrisons this week
1. SALAD ONION £0.44
2. ICEBURG LETTUCE £0.50
3. SATSUMAS £1
4. PINK LADY APPLE £1
5. PLUMS £1
6. UK STRAWBERRIES 400g £2, 600g £2.80
7. PICOTA CHRRIES £1
8. SALAD TOMATOES £1
9. NECTARINES £1
10. PEACHES £1
11. CLEMENTINES £0.50
12. VINE RIPENED TOMATOES £1