Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

In Asda Muller Lights are 10 for £4, not as good as Tesco but not one near me

Check your receipt for these, I got these yesterday and thought the pricing was iffy on my receipt and they have charged me £5 for these, also overcharged me on cat food that I got :mad:

Alycyn1980 said:
Check your receipt for these, I got these yesterday and thought the pricing was iffy on my receipt and they have charged me £5 for these, also overcharged me on cat food that I got :mad:

There's an offer on at one store ( can't remember which one ) where it's 6 for £3 or something, max 10 per customer... So you can't even buy 12 !!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

in morrissons yesterday, mullerlight singles were five/six for three pounds, but the multi pack of the six red berries ones is £1.64. Probably works out similar per pot to asdas offer :)

in morrissons yesterday, mullerlight singles were five/six for three pounds, but the multi pack of the six red berries ones is £1.64. Probably works out similar per pot to asdas offer :)

ooops! Sorry! thefinalcountdown got there first with that one! Serves me right for not scrolling back and checking!

Oh my gosh, might have to go and get some! They're 1/2 syn for two, right?

Half a syn each Laura but soooo gorgeous. I've got the Hazelnut ones at the moment, and they're yummy. Someone told me to try putting them in the freezer so they take longer to melt in your mouth so I want to try that!

Ooh, still completely worth it then! :D Freezing defo sounds like a good idea, mikados do tend to melt and disappear in about 2 seconds flat... :p

Just been to Aldi andd bought following

Cucumber - 39p
celery - 39p
British Strawberries - 99p very sweet and juicy (everywhere else was £2 supposedly 1/2 price)
Bananaa (6/7 per pack ) - 68p
They had other things for 39p too bt can't remember except salad potato

travelswithafatgirl said:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but according to mysupermarket.com Asda have Mikado sticks for 75p. They're at least £1.39 everywhere else.

It's true!!!! My Asda only had the milk choc ones in stock.
They also had Special K Chewy Delight for £1, just the dark choc in stock here..

morrisons muller lights 10 for £3
asda muller lights and activia snackpots are on mix and match 6 for £3 or 10 for £4

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but ASDA has activia fat free yogurt 4 packs at £1. I bought 3 packs :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back